Eating healthy doesn't mean you have to stop eating cookies, just learn how to make a healthier version that tastes good and ultimately is better for you in the long run. So here's a delicious, gluten free garbanzo chocolate chip cookie I learned few years back.
Chocolate Chip Cookies w/ Garbanzo Beans
1 can garbanzo beans
1/2 cup of peanut butter, without oil
1/3 cup chocolate chips (I use 'Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips')
Quarter cup of maple syrup
Sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt
1 tsp baking powder
1. Open, rinse and drain canned garbanzo beans
2. In a food processor, add garbanzo beans, peanut butter, maple syrup, salt, baking powder; blend until a dough forms, about 2 minutes.
3. Transfer dough into a bowl and mix in chocolate chips.
4. Make cookies into bite size balls or flatten them for a more traditional cookie.
5. Preheat oven at 350 F and bake cookies for 15 minutes.
- Katy Perry and Taylor Swift have officially ended their long-running feud with a plate of chocolate chip cookies June 12, 2019With a plate of chocolate chip cookies. On Tuesday, Perry posted a picture on Instagram ... Let's write a song together about the subject we know […]
- These Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Will Melt In Your Mouth June 10, 2019If there’s one food that pretty much everyone has a go-to recipe for, it’s chocolate chip cookies. Whether it’s grandma’s secret recipe or one from th […]
- Chris Makes Chocolate Chip Cookies June 5, 2019It makes them crispy-edged, chewy-centered, yet still rooted in classic cookie flavor. Oh, and no mixer required, so there’s no excuse not to make the […]
- The best chocolate chip cookies in Northern California | You tell us! May 25, 2019May 15 is National Chocolate Chip Day. The only way to celebrate the chocolaty holiday is to eat something with those decadent chips in it! Now, we kn […]
- Louisville's best chocolate chip cookie? Please & Thank You has some competition May 15, 2019Louisville's best chocolate chip cookie? Please & Thank You has some competition We know you're busy, so we've compiled a list of p […]