When you have lots of chocolate, why not chop it up and make some vegan choc chip cookies?!
These are gooey, sweet and satisfyingly chocolatey. Just don't expect them to last long.
- Which Onions Are Best for Every Type of Dish? July 10, 2019To help with these all-too-common dilemmas, we tapped the pros in our test kitchen to clear things up. We turned to author and chef Robin Bashinksy an […]
- Michael Mina closes Mina Test Kitchen and Instagram-friendly U :Dessert Story will replace it June 5, 2019Ultimately, Mina said it’s the Test Kitchen’s ending that best represents its time in the city. “Closing it out with my wife’s project (Diane’s Bloody […]
- An Ocean of Bloody Marys Return for Brunch at the Revived Mina Test Kitchen May 30, 2018After a brief hiatus, the Mina Test Kitchen is back with a familiar pop-up concept: Diane’s Bloody Mary Bar & Brunch will launch June 14, serving […]
- Mina Test Kitchen Will Hit Pause at the End of the Year December 28, 2017In the meantime, there will be some very short-term pop-ups, possibly including Diane Mina’s Bloody Mary bar for a week or two. “The MINA Test Kitchen […]
- Mina Test Kitchen launching Bloody Mary-themed weekend brunch March 14, 2016Michael Mina’s Test Kitchen just launched their latest Indian-inspired pop-up, the Company, and now they’re getting ready to add something new to the […]