✨ Become a channel member for early access + exclusive community posts!✨
Welcome back to Mary's Test Kitchen where we're making a little savory treat yo'self treat using common vegan pantry ingredients and turning them into cute little tarts filled with sweet caramelized onions and aromatic roasted cashew cream. They're the perfect thing for an afternoon tea time or to bring to potlucks since they're awesome hot or cold.
Vegan Caramelized Onion Tarts (recipe & blog post):
DIY Frozen Pizza:
—–SHOP MY FAVES*—–
AUDIBLE 30 DAY TRIAL + 2 FREE BOOKS:
My recommendation: The City of Brass by: S. A. Chakraborty
VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN:
—–KEEP IN TOUCH—–
*Some links are affiliate links. This means I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase through the link at no extra cost to you. This helps me buy supplies to make more videos so thank you!
In particular, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Some links on this site may lead to Amazon.com or other Amazon sites.
- Asian shares steady after steep losses; Saudi comments lift oil May 19, 2019SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Share markets in Asia got off to a steady start on Monday as investors tried to catch their breath following another week of esca […]
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares steady after steep losses; Saudi comments lift oil May 19, 2019Trade war and Iran tensions creating a 'very unstable' oil... Current geopolitical tensions are making it harder and harder for oil-producin […]
- Asian Americans push for permanent Smithsonian gallery May 19, 2019The Smithsonian’s initiative on documenting Asians in America started humbly enough two decades ago, with a borrowed exhibit in a borrowed museum wing […]
- Asian Stocks Set for Mixed Open; Aussie Jumps: Markets Wrap May 19, 2019Asian equities looked poised for a mixed start as U.S.-China trade tensions simmered with little in the way of weekend catalysts. The Australian dolla […]
- Best of the weekend: Touring the zoo's Asian Highlands; talking trash; previewing summer concerts — and 4 other can't-miss stories May 19, 2019The World-Herald creates lots of important journalism — stories, photos, video — that is both timely and compelling. But we also know our readers are […]