✨ Become a channel member for early access + exclusive community posts!✨
Welcome back to Mary's Test Kitchen where we're making a little savory treat yo'self treat using common vegan pantry ingredients and turning them into cute little tarts filled with sweet caramelized onions and aromatic roasted cashew cream. They're the perfect thing for an afternoon tea time or to bring to potlucks since they're awesome hot or cold.
Vegan Caramelized Onion Tarts (recipe & blog post):
DIY Frozen Pizza:
—–SHOP MY FAVES*—–
AUDIBLE 30 DAY TRIAL + 2 FREE BOOKS:
My recommendation: The City of Brass by: S. A. Chakraborty
VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN:
—–KEEP IN TOUCH—–
*Some links are affiliate links. This means I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase through the link at no extra cost to you. This helps me buy supplies to make more videos so thank you!
In particular, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Some links on this site may lead to Amazon.com or other Amazon sites.
- Asian shares hit 6-1/2-month high on tech hopes, US data March 21, 2019The dollar also jumped back, with its index against a basket of six major currencies rising to 96.327 from Wednesday's 1-1/2-month low of 95.735. […]
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares hit 6-1/2-month high on tech hopes, U.S. data March 21, 2019TOKYO, March 22 (Reuters) - Asian shares hit 6-1/2-month highs on Friday after upbeat U.S. data and optimism in the tech sector lifted Wall Street sto […]
- Asian Growth Losing Momentum Quite Rapidly (Radio) March 21, 2019Trinh Nguyen, Senior Economist:Emerging Asia, Natixis Asia, joined Ramy Inocencio and Doug Krizner on Daybreak Asia. She says Asian central banks are […]
- GLOBAL LNG-Asian, European LNG prices crash below $5 on oversupply March 21, 2019Asian spot prices for liquefied natural gas (LNG) broke below the $5 per million British thermal unit (mmBtu) mark this week following a 13-week price […]
- Growth to Slow in South East Asian Economies (Radio) March 21, 2019Noelan Arbis, Economist:ASEAN, HSBC, joined Juliette Saly and Doug Krizner on Daybreak Asia. He discusses his expectations for the Philippines central […]