It is finally spring so it is time to crack out the spring salads. Just like a home our bodies can use a good spring cleaning treatment so what better than a salad that is loaded with power cleaning antioxidants! Each rewarding bite is filled with a little bit of tang, a little bit of sweet and a little bit of creamy goodness. Your tastebuds and your body are going to be so happy when eating this wonderfully springy salad.
- It's hoppening: Here's where you can get Easter brunch in Charleston April 12, 2019For $42 (children five to 12 pay $15, free for children under five) enjoy cold items like spring greens, broccoli salad, a smoked salmon platter, Wald […]
- Gray Gourmet: Jan. 7-11 January 5, 2019Thursday — Chicken fried steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, broccoli, strawberry shortcake, dinner roll. Friday — Turkey tetrazzini, California vegetab […]
- SENIOR LUNCH MENUS January 4, 2019Friday: Cook’s choice, cook’s choice potato, broccoli salad and Waldorf salad. LOCATIONS (Meals served at 11:30 a.m.) Montello: Marquette County Senio […]
- Senior lunch menus for Sept. 24-28 September 21, 2018FRIDAY: Beef stroganoff with whole wheat noodles, broccoli, spinach salad, dressing, applesauce, cookies. Douglas County Senior Center, 1329 Waterloo […]
- La Crescent Senior Dining Aug. 21-25 August 17, 2017Waldorf salad and lemon crackle. Wednesday, Aug. 23: Baked chicken, baked dumpling, broccoli, carrot coin salad and ice cream. Thursday, Aug. 24: Roas […]