Vegan arepas, stuffed with a delicious plant-based filling, made with black beans, plantain and mashed avocado. They’re so filling and extremely flavorful.
I showed you how to make arepas in the previous post and now I want to share my favorite filling to make vegan arepas with you guys.
Although arepas are vegan, most fillings are not because they’re usually made with meat and cheese, but not this one!
- The end of the road was just the start May 16, 2019She didn’t have experience in professional cooking, though she loved to make arepas, Venezuelan-style stuffed cornmeal cakes. She thought arepas were […]
- A restaurant oasis grows in Hallandale Beach at new Atlantic Village May 14, 2019On deck: arepas and burgers. Four of six restaurants planned for the first phase of Atlantic Village, at 801 N. Federal Highway, are now open, with an […]
- ‘Jane the Virgin’ Recap: Can Rafael Forgive Jane? May 8, 2019The Villanuevas are Miami. The Marbella is Miami. They are white pants and cafecitos and viejitos playing dominoes and the arepas de huevo you buy fro […]
- New University Square Venezuelan spot, Arepa Factory Latin Cafe, opens its doors May 7, 2019A new Venezuelan spot, which specializes in authentic arepas, has debuted in the neighborhood. Called Arepa Factory Latin Cafe, the new addition is lo […]
- One of Venezuela's Best Chefs Is Opening an Arepa Spot in Downtown Miami May 7, 2019Now he's planning a downtown Miami arepera, which is expected to open in late 2019, featuring arepas made from freshly ground corn stuffed with a […]