Google plus one –
veg frankie recipe | veg kathi roll recipe | veg frankie roll recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular street food of india, originated from the streets of kokatta. it is also known by different names like, kati roll, frankie food, frankie recipe or even vegetable frankie recipe. basically spiced vegetables are wrapped in chapathi or wrap bread to which tomato sauce and green chutney are added to enhance the flavour.
veg frankie recipe | veg kathi roll recipe | veg frankie roll recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. traditionally frankie recipes were known as kathi kebab which was typically prepared in layered paratha’s. however, these days many variations of frankie recipes has evolved, especially after introduced as street food.
- Magic Carpet Pops Are a Must Make For Aladdin Fans May 20, 2019This classic vegetable pasta ... s Bite-Sized Summer Recipes Celebrity caterer and author Mary Giuliani stops by the TODAY plaza to demonstrate how to […]
- There’s a slight hitch when it comes to voting – and the traditional, sizzling snack May 17, 2019WHENEVER an election rolls ... cooking charity snags outside its stores to make sure the onions were bedded down securely under the sausage in the bre […]
- Vegetarian Enchiladas May 17, 2019Broil vegetables, rotating pan and turning chiles halfway through ... oil in a large skillet over medium. Add cumin and cook, stirring, until toasty a […]
- Potatoes — stuffed, roasted, pan-fried, piled on buns — star in Indian cooking May 16, 2019The next step is like magic: She encloses one of the enormous potato balls into a disc of dough, like a parcel, rolls it all out ... Growing up in an […]
- How to use frozen puff pastry, one of the best kitchen timesavers May 15, 2019three things which can be in short supply for any type of cook. Puff pastry is exactly what it sounds like: Pastry that puffs into beautiful layers. I […]