Google plus one –
veg frankie recipe | veg kathi roll recipe | veg frankie roll recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular street food of india, originated from the streets of kokatta. it is also known by different names like, kati roll, frankie food, frankie recipe or even vegetable frankie recipe. basically spiced vegetables are wrapped in chapathi or wrap bread to which tomato sauce and green chutney are added to enhance the flavour.
veg frankie recipe | veg kathi roll recipe | veg frankie roll recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. traditionally frankie recipes were known as kathi kebab which was typically prepared in layered paratha’s. however, these days many variations of frankie recipes has evolved, especially after introduced as street food.
- Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski's secret to Southern hospitality March 23, 2019Here are some of Sobocinski's signature recipes: ½ lb Country Ham,* sliced 1⁄8 inch thick ... 3-4 Green Beefsteak Tomatoes 3 Eggs 1 cup Milk 2 cu […]
- How to bring flavors of kimchi, other Korean ingredients into your cooking March 21, 2019Kimchi (fermented cabbage or other vegetables), gochujang (fermented red Chile paste), gochugaru (ground red chile flakes) and doenjang (fermented bea […]
- Kati Roll Restaurant Opens to Bring Indian Street Food to Lincoln Park March 19, 2019“To me, a kati roll is comfort food, it’s what I grew up on, it’s a way to an insight into the craziness that Indian can be,” Burman said. The paneer […]
- How To Make Vegetable Soup Without A Recipe March 8, 2019or freshly baked rolls). But did you know how easy it is to make — or that you don’t even need a recipe? While there are plenty of great soup recipes […]
- The Kati Roll Can Be Traced Back to One Kolkata Restaurant December 11, 2018In its original form, a kati roll consisted of skewer-roasted kebabs wrapped in paratha, layered with eggs and topped with chutney. Soon, vegetarian f […]