The Vazhaithandu Pachadi – Banana Stem Raita is a healthy recipe with the Banana Stem added raw to the yogurt and seasoned with mustard seeds. Banana Stem is known as Vazhaithandu in Tamil and is a super nutritious root to have. The Vazhaithandu is rich is fiber and nutrients and when combined with yogurt is great for stomach ailments.
I most often eat this as a yogurt salad for lunch. Since it is rich in fiber it keeps you filled and satisfied as well.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Raita recipes such as
- Canada Becoming a ‘Banana Republic’ Over Energy, Grafton Says June 20, 2019Canada risks becoming a “banana republic” for its restrictive energy policy and failure to attract new investment into the sector, according to a Calg […]
- Our Favorite Banana Bread Recipes on the Internet June 19, 2019Who doesn’t love banana bread, aside from those poor souls who hate bananas? A beginning baker’s favorite, banana bread is simple, flavorful, and reli […]
- Man who robbed bank with banana gets jail sentence June 19, 2019As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable a […]
- Shanghai: Wanda Heir Recruits Young Film Talent at Banana Pictures Gala June 18, 2019The indie studio founded by the billionaire son of Wanda chairman Wang Jianlin unveiled the winners of its annual young talent competition, handing ou […]
- Banana Splits Movie Will Terrorize Blu-ray This August, Cover Art Unveiled June 18, 2019The Banana Splits Movie will be bringing the potentially childhood-ruining R-rated horror shenanigans home this summer. We initially learned in Februa […]