This original and colorful soup is a variation of Borsch, a traditional soup in Russia, Ukraine, and Poland. I love this soup’s subtle blend of flavors. It’s a salty sweet treat that warms and sparks your taste buds.
- Cold weather has had a positive side for beet farmers March 21, 2019FARGO -- It was a long, cold winter that many of us didn't enjoy. However, there was some good news for beet farmers. Thursday, March 21, was the […]
- Norfolk sugar beet growers battle for prize honours March 21, 2019The Dean of Norwich, the Very Rev Jane Hedges, presented the trophies including the cup for best two acres of sugar beet to Geoff Beck, of Brumstead, […]
- Gluten-free restaurant Little Beet Table coming to Greenwich March 21, 2019Greenwich’s dining scene will soon be home to Little Beet Table, a restaurant and bar serving 100 percent gluten-free food. The Little Beet Table is s […]
- Try this week: Root Down’s Beet Down, Boss Lady Pizza, and more March 20, 2019Much like Brussels sprouts, beets have become quite the food craze in recent years. No longer relegated to the pickled variety served for Sunday lunch […]
- 57th Annual International Sugar Beet Institute Displays the Latest in Harvesting Technology March 20, 2019FARGO, N.D. — Sugar beet growers and companies are getting the chance to interact with each other and show off the latest in harvesting equipment. The […]