Vaangi Shimla Mirchi Bhaji Recipe is the Marathi name for Brinjals Capsicum Mix Vegetable.
This vegetable is made using minimum oil as well as least spices. Though this vegetable may look slightly similar to Bhogichi Bhaji, it tastes completely different from the later! This gravy has a unique flavour, with the capsicum flavour having the upper hand, which actually blends very well with the sweetness of the Surti Vaangi.
If you like this recipe of Vangi Shimla MIrchi Bhaji, here are a few more Vaangi Recipes
- Anna Jones’ recipes for snacking seeds and dipping bhaji | The Modern Cook February 22, 2019For some, seeds might conjure images of bird feeders. But hear me out. Seeds are a powerhouse in my kitchen, adding depth to morning smoothies, richne […]
- Healthy sprouted misal and pav bhaji restaurant-style recipes February 21, 2019• Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan; add the onions, coconut, and dry roast on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes. • Add all the remaining ingredie […]
- Dal Pakwaan, the quintessential breakfast of Sindhis February 21, 2019HYDERABAD : Sindhi cuisine has quite a few vegetarian delicacies such as kadhi chawal, sai bhaji, koki, and bhee. But one of the most popular dishes a […]
- Ali Baba Tandoori and Curry Restaurant February 21, 2019Onion Bhaji, everyone’s favourite. This is Ali Baba (and the 40 Thieves), where you will find the restaurant is at the lower reaches of Pattaya Klang […]
- Jones and Gatland met for curry before Six Nations… but now bosses are back to argie-bhaji ahead of Wales vs England February 21, 2019The two super-coaches, who broke naan bread in London last month, are on the verge of breaking into all-out war in Cardiff The two super-coaches, who […]