- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Invest in Vegan Brand Miyoko’s November 13, 2019Celebrity couple Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi recently invested an undisclosed amount in vegan brand Miyoko’s Creamery to support its efforts to launch new products in 2020. “Being kind to one another is not just about people, it extends to animals as well,” DeGeneres said. “Portia and I have been customers of Miyoko’s Creamery […]
- Jon Stewart Promotes Veganism at <i>The Game Changers</i> Screening November 13, 2019Comedian and television host Jon Stewart recently hosted a screening of vegan documentary The Game Changers at Monmouth University in New Jersey. The groundbreaking film follows a diverse group of elite athletes who have thrived on a plant-based diet with the aim of dispelling the myth that consumption of animal products is key for athletic […]
- 250 Stadiums, Arenas, and Convention Centers Will Soon Serve 20 More Vegan Meals November 13, 2019Twenty new vegan meals will soon be added to the menus of more than 250 arenas, stadiums, and convention centers across the country. The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and Spectra Food Services & Hospitality—a leading provider of food services for venues across North America—are partnering for the first-ever Plant-Based Innovation Workshop on […]
- Zappos’ New Vegan Category Help Shoppers Find Cruelty-Free Apparel November 13, 2019This week, online retailer Zappos launched Goods for Good, a purpose-driven platform that helps shoppers buy products that align with their ethical beliefs. Shoppers can now navigate the website through five filters: Vegan, Sustainably Certified, Organic, Recycled, and Give Back (products with a charitable component). In the vegan category, customers will find shoes, accessories, and […]
- Billie Eilish Offers Chance to Win Free Concert Tickets to Fans Who Take Climate Action November 13, 2019Vegan musician Billie Eilish is offering her fans a chance to win tickets to her sold out Where Do We Go tour through a partnership with Global Citizen, a community-led platform that rewards members for taking action on global issues. Take action for a more sustainable world with @GlblCtzn and win tickets to see Billie […]
- Burger King Is Testing Three More Meatless Burgers at 180 Locations November 12, 2019Starting this week, fast-food chain Burger King will add three more meatless burger options to its menu in 180 test locations in Milwaukee, WI, Cedar Rapids, IA, Augusta, GA, Cincinnati, OH, and Buffalo, NY. After a successful trial period in St. Louis, MO earlier this year, Burger King expanded the meatless Impossible Whopper to all […]
- America’s Biggest Milk Producer Files for Bankruptcy November 12, 2019Today, Dallas-based dairy giant Dean Foods—the largest producer of dairy milk in the United States—filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The company plans to use the Chapter 11 proceedings to continue operating and address its debt as it seeks to sell the company. It has secured $850 million in debtor-in-possession financing—a type of funding for […]
V The Plant Based Recipe Cookbook – Vegan Recipes Healthy | Lose Weight | Easy
The Plant Based Recipe Cookbook – Vegan Recipes Healthy | Lose Weight | Easy Learn More ➡️➡️➡️
The Plant Based Recipe Cookbook – Vegan Recipes Healthy
Want To Cook Ridiculously Tasty Vegan Recipes From Scratch But Have No Idea Where To Start?"
The Plant-Based Recipe Cookbook Includes over 100
mouth-watering recipes for Everyone to Enjoy!
There’s JUST ONE REASON you might be struggling as a Vegan and it has everything to do with your ability to make delicious high protein food, FAST.
With this stunningly simple cookbook I’ll show you how to cook savory, mouth-watering meals in minutes for some of the busiest Vegan eaters in the world.
Fellow Plant-Based Friend, Let's be serious here…
You're here because you already know a vegan diet is healthier than any other diet that exists. Research shows there's been a 600% increase in the number of people who have made the switch to a vegan.
With the growing number of plant-based enthusiasts constantly on the rise, there has never been a better time to eliminate meat and dairy from your diet.
In fact, if you’ve spent any time at all on social media, you’d probably think a good portion of the world was vegan.
And why not? With over 80 million #vegan posts on instagram, it's easy to say that veganism is the hottest, most important trend in food today!
How Healthy is a Vegan Diet?
There’s no debate when you look at the latest evidence.
Eating a whole food, plant-based vegan diet, without the consumption of meat or dairy is beneficial for our health and wellbeing.
Vegan foods such as vegetables, fruit, grains, legumes, nuts and seeds are low in saturated fat. Even high-fat plant foods (such as avocados, nuts and seeds), contain no cholesterol whatsoever, so a vegan diet is cholesterol-free.
A vegan diet is also packed with antioxidants and fibres which can enhance your health, your body and muscle recovery.
Eating a whole food, plant based diet without meat, dairy or eggs can help lower your cholesterol and improve your heart health.
By choosing a Vegan Diet the following health benefits can be yours:
As I'm sure you've heard, countless individuals around the world have turned to a vegan lifestyle in order to regain their health, energy, vitality and power. Here is just a few of the benefits that people actually report.
A Healthier Heart
Harvard researchers tracked the health habits of about 110,000 people for 14 years, and found that the higher folks' intakes of fruits and vegetables, the lower their chances of developing cardiovascular disease. Specifically, people who averaged eight-plus servings of fruits and veggies a day were 30 percent less likely to have a heart attack or stroke, compared to those who had less than 1.5 daily servings.
Read more The Plant Based Recipe Cookbook – Vegan Recipes Healthy , please click link in description below !
vegan recipes for dinner,
vegan recipes easy,
vegan recipes best,
vegan recipes for breakfast,
vegan recipes lose weight,
vegan gnocchi recipes,
vegan recipes for weight loss,
vegan recipes diet,
raw vegan recipes dessert,
vegan nutritional yeast recipes,
vegan keto lunch recipes,
vegan keto smoothie recipes,
vegan zucchini recipes healthy,
quick healthy vegan recipes,
vegan ketogenic diet recipes,
4 healthy vegan recipes for weight loss,
vegan recipes that taste like meat,
vegan recipes under 300 calories,
best quick vegan recipes,
keto vegan recipes easy,
good vegan recipes for beginners,
vegan dessert recipes healthy,
10 easy vegan recipes,
vegan recipes breakfast easy,
vegan recipes to lose weight fast,
vegan recipes at home,
vegan recipes youtube channel,
vegan recipes breakfast lunch dinner,
5 vegan breakfast recipes,
3 easy vegan pasta recipes,
bosh vegan recipes youtube,
vegan vietnamese food recipes,
vegan recipes what i eat in a dayFanpage Facebook