There’s something really satisfying about filled pastas like tortellini or ravioli, especially now that there are several vegan varieties to choose from. Combined with summer’s ripe tomatoes and basil, they are the basis of a delicious main dish salad. Look for them in the freezer section of natural foods stores.
- How to Re-Create Rosie HW's 9-Piece Italian Capsule on the High Street June 19, 2019Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is currently on holiday in Capri and is regularly updating us on her Amalfi experience, as she has posted more than 20 […]
- The naked truth: Gnudi strips the pasta from ravioli for a delicious summer treat June 18, 2019You’ve heard of gnocchi, the Italian dumpling made with potatoes, but what about gnudi? Translated to English, the word “gnudi” means exactly what it […]
- Lessons learned from the Grande Dame of The Chronicle June 18, 2019There’s a box of Lucca’s ravioli in my freezer, which tells you that I refuse to give up on the old charms of San Francisco. I first visited the city […]
- Superb Spanish foods June 17, 2019When in Segovia try savory roast suckling pig. For vegetarians, gorgonzola based cream sauce on a pear ravioli is mind boggling and memorable. Fresh B […]
- Oregano Pizzeria named 'Best Port Pairing' June 17, 2019Oregano Pizzeria and Ristorante’s ravioli di funghi, paired with raspberry rose sangria, drew the most votes by a slim margin. All the restaurants gen […]