South Indian Style Tomato Quinoa Recipe is a healthy take on using quinoa to make a simple tomato rice. The quinoa is cooked along with sautéed onions, tomatoes and garlic. The addition of sambar powder with quinoa brings in a wonderful flavour to the dish. The masalas are simple and is used in our everyday kitchen.
Quinoa is a gluten free ingredient that makes it an excellent food for people who are following a gluten free diet. It is considered as a seed that contains twice the amount of fibre when compared to other grains. It is also rich in protein and can be replaced in dishes that use rice for a healthy diet.
Serve the South Indian Style Tomato Quinoa Recipe along with a Tomato cucumber raitaand papad by the side for a lunch or dinner. You can even pack the Tomato Quinoa into a kids lunch box and they will simply love it.
If you are looking for more Quinoa Recipe here are some :
- Indian magician Chanchal Lahiri drowns attempting Houdini trick June 17, 2019An Indian magician who was lowered into a river while shackled in a bid to recreate Harry Houdini's world-famous trick has drowned, police confir […]
- Indian magician's body found after tragic Houdini-style stunt June 17, 2019Chanchal Lahiri, known by his stage name “Jadugar Mandrake”, is prepared for being lowered into the Ganges river while tied up with steel chains and r […]
- Khethworks uses solar power to help Indian farmers water their crops June 17, 2019Hundreds of millions of people in India depend on farming for their livelihoods, but widespread droughts in recent years mean they often struggle to f […]
- Magician who attempted Houdini-inspired stunt in Indian river is feared dead June 17, 2019Sitting on a boat on a river in West Bengal, India, magician Chanchal Lahiri had others bind him in ropes and chains and prepare to barricade him in a […]
- Car Bomb Targets Indian Army Vehicle in Kashmir, 8 Injured June 17, 2019SRINAGAR, India — Officials say a car bombing has targeted an armored vehicle belonging to the Indian army in disputed Kashmir, wounding at least six […]