South Indian Style Tomato Quinoa Recipe is a healthy take on using quinoa to make a simple tomato rice. The quinoa is cooked along with sautéed onions, tomatoes and garlic. The addition of sambar powder with quinoa brings in a wonderful flavour to the dish. The masalas are simple and is used in our everyday kitchen.
Quinoa is a gluten free ingredient that makes it an excellent food for people who are following a gluten free diet. It is considered as a seed that contains twice the amount of fibre when compared to other grains. It is also rich in protein and can be replaced in dishes that use rice for a healthy diet.
Serve the South Indian Style Tomato Quinoa Recipe along with a Tomato cucumber raitaand papad by the side for a lunch or dinner. You can even pack the Tomato Quinoa into a kids lunch box and they will simply love it.
If you are looking for more Quinoa Recipe here are some :
- Indian spacecraft now orbiting moon in search for water August 20, 2019An unmanned spacecraft India launched last month has begun orbiting the moon before it lands on the far side to search for water. The Indian Space Res […]
- Indian government panel recommends across board corporate tax cut to 25%: source August 19, 2019NEW DELHI (Reuters) - An Indian government panel has recommended cutting the corporate tax rate to 25% from 30% for all companies and scrapping surcha […]
- Indian spacecraft launched last month is now orbiting moon August 19, 2019NEW DELHI — An unmanned spacecraft India launched last month has begun orbiting the moon before it lands on the far side to search for water. The Indi […]
- Authorities make more arrests in Indian Kashmir to deter protests August 19, 2019SRINAGAR, India (Reuters) - Security forces detained 30 people overnight in Indian Kashmir’s main city of Srinagar, local officials said on Tuesday, s […]
- Indian Rupee Has Lost Its Trade War Winning Edge, Says JPMorgan August 19, 2019The Indian rupee’s outperformance against more export-dependent currencies such as the Korean won has likely come to an end, with JPMorgan Chase & […]