Poha or flattened rice are the most preferred quick breakfast option on rushed mornings. Having poha regularly can help prevent iron deficiency as every 100g raw rice flakes contains 20 mg of iron. Flattened rice are also light and easy to digest making it a perfect food for weight loss.
Here, we have flavoured the poha with tomato to give it a nice tart taste. Also, have added green peas to increase its nutrition.
Serve Tomato Poha With Peas Recipe along with Cocoa Banana Almond Date Smoothie for a quick breakfast or pack for kids lunch box along with some cut fruits and nuts.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Poha recipes such as
- Will.i.am didn't want to preach with Black Eyed Peas single June 24, 2019Will.i.am didn't want to get "preachy" on the Black Eye Peas' new single. The 'Be Nice' band teamed up with Snoop Dogg o […]
- Pasta with crispy sausage, peas & mint June 22, 2019400g good-quality sausagemeat (for example, from Italian pork sausages seasoned with fennel) 1 tsp finely chopped thyme leaves 1 tsp dijon mustard sea […]
- Adam Liaw's One-pan ling with butter, bacon and peas, and black forest biscuits June 22, 2019In Australia we tend to associate seafood with the beach, and the beach with summer, but it's the cooler months that bring out the best in our se […]
- Marinated Peas with Roasted Chicken Salad June 20, 2019Abra Berens, a Michigan-based chef and farmer, offers more than 300 recipes for almost every vegetable under the sun in her new cookbook, Ruffage. If […]
- Two Peas in a Pot! June 19, 2019The Wrestletopians have enclosed the Earth in a metal cage, holding the planet hostage until upstart "Galactic Champion of the Universe" Ror […]