Tofu skin salad 涼拌腐竹 is an easy Chinese vegan recipe. The secret ingredient here is the chili oil ( ). You can make it before hand & leave it in the fridge for later.
The tofu skin here is quite special. They are called tofu bamboo in Chinese if you translate it literally, because of it's long shape. It's soft but slightly chewy texture makes it so delicious.
This's my second recipe from the food ranger's communist restaurant video ( ).
Thanks for watching my video, don't forget to subscribe. I update new cooking videos every week on Fusion Food Blog.
My Sichuan food recipes:
My German food recipes:
Sichuan chili oil red oil:
Roasted goose for Christmas:
German pork knuckle:
Crete island Greece:
Stuttgard Oktoberfest Germany:
Please visit my blog for more recipes:
100g dry tofu skin
3 garlic cloves
1 tbsp spring onion minced
0.5 tsp salt
0.5 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp brown vinegar
0.2 tbsp chili oil ( )
1 pinch sugar
0.5-1 tsp sesame oil
- This high-end Chinese restaurant in South Miami closed suddenly. Here’s why it’ll be missed May 20, 2019A restaurant has no name — and now it has no address. No Name Chinese restaurant in South Miami served its last meal May 19, one week shy of its secon […]
- Hotpot: Next big thing for Chinese cuisine overseas May 20, 2019Hot oil, peppercorn and chili pepper eating contests. On the sidelines of the Conference on Dialogue of Asian Civilizations, the Chengdu Panda Food Fe […]
- Chengdu Panda Asian Food Festival Held in Chinese City Chengdu May 20, 2019CHENGDU, China, May 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- On the morning of May 15, the Conference on Dialogue of Asian Civilizations (CDAC) commenced at Chinese c […]
- Ambitious restaurant Chef Wang brings a new style of Chinese food to Tucson May 19, 2019The menu at Chef Wang is so large, it takes a four-ring binder to list everything they serve. Fortunately, this leads to a fun study session because e […]
- Coco Palace review: Great Neck Chinese restaurant offers Yunnan cuisine with depth, subtlety May 16, 2019ESSENTIALS: Open Sunday to Thursday 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday to 10 p.m; wheelchair-accessible; street parking. A liquor license is pe […]