Tofu skin salad 涼拌腐竹 is an easy Chinese vegan recipe. The secret ingredient here is the chili oil ( ). You can make it before hand & leave it in the fridge for later.
The tofu skin here is quite special. They are called tofu bamboo in Chinese if you translate it literally, because of it's long shape. It's soft but slightly chewy texture makes it so delicious.
This's my second recipe from the food ranger's communist restaurant video ( ).
Thanks for watching my video, don't forget to subscribe. I update new cooking videos every week on Fusion Food Blog.
My Sichuan food recipes:
My German food recipes:
Sichuan chili oil red oil:
Roasted goose for Christmas:
German pork knuckle:
Crete island Greece:
Stuttgard Oktoberfest Germany:
Please visit my blog for more recipes:
100g dry tofu skin
3 garlic cloves
1 tbsp spring onion minced
0.5 tsp salt
0.5 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp brown vinegar
0.2 tbsp chili oil ( )
1 pinch sugar
0.5-1 tsp sesame oil
- REPORTER'S DIARY: 'Who Did You Come To See?' — A Visit To The 'Racist' Shi Shi Chinese Restaurant In Lagos March 22, 2019What better place to have lunch than a restaurant accused of racism? SaharaReporters visited Shi Shi Chinese restaurant on Thursday due to multiple al […]
- Chinese restaurant Coco Palace opens in Great Neck March 22, 2019During a recent three-course lunch at Great Neck’s newest Chinese restaurant, Coco Palace, on Northern Boulevard, every dish I sampled was new to me. […]
- Longtime Chinese restaurant Square on Square to move into Szechuan Hunan’s spot March 22, 2019Two longtime Rittenhouse Square Chinese restaurants are in play this spring. Stephen Yau, who’s owned Square on Square Chinese restaurant at 1905 Ches […]
- Pizza March Madness, the best of North Jersey Chinese food + our next Dinner With Esther March 21, 2019Look at us having a great time at our last Dinner With Esther! If you somehow missed my constant chatter about it, it was at Felina on March 19. And j […]
- Aries Noodle & Dumpling, for leisurely exploration of northern Chinese food March 21, 2019Where to: Aries Noodle & Dumpling. Why: To settle in for a leisurely exploration of exceptional northern Chinese food in Waltham Center — notably […]