Tofu Bhurji Recipe is a vegan version of egg bhurji that you can try at home. Tofu is crumbled and the added to the sautéed bell peppers, onions and tomatoes.
The Bhurji recipe is made with a blend of spices like green chilies, turmeric powder along with cumin giving the Tofu Bhurji the punch of flavors and taste. This is a very good option people who prefer to eat vegan food.
If you are looking for more Bhurji Recipes, here are some :
- How Licious is grabbing a big bite of the $30B Indian meat market April 14, 2019‘Would you travel 20 km for a paneer bhurji?’ asks Abhay Hanjura, Co-founder of online meat brand Licious. He points out how a meat-based dish (think […]
- Community Members in San Jose Mourn Tragic Killing of Indian American Robinder Singh Bhurji in Hit-and-Run February 5, 2019Indian American community members in the San Francisco Bay Area have rallied together to mourn the tragic loss of Robinder Singh Bhurji, who was kille […]
- Mumbai Crime: Woman offers money for bhurji pav, kidnaps 10-month-old baby February 5, 2019The Thane Crime Branch, including Mumbra police, are looking for the baby and woman. They have sent teams to different places to trace the child-lifte […]
- South Bay Sikh community mourns volunteer’s death January 30, 2019SAN JOSE — Robinder Bhurji could always be counted on to keep candlelight vigils safe. After all, he had the necessary know-how as a local volunteer f […]
- San Jose Police Rule Out Suspect Vehicle In Fatal Hit-And-Run January 29, 201957-year-old San Jose resident Robinder Singh Bhurji was killed after being struck by multiple vehicles in the northbound lanes of Almaden Expressway b […]