You know what I say about breakfast tacos—they're great for breakfast! Check out this quick and easy vegan recipe that uses cauliflower and crumbled tofu to make the "scrambled egg" part of traditional breakfast tacos. These are great on Sundays, Tuesdays…Fridays, Mondays…even Thursdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Keep cooking, you got this!
In collaboration with #milliondollarvegan, we’re fighting climate change with diet change!
More plant-powered recipes |
FOLLOW MILLION DOLLAR VEGAN:
Instagram | …
Facebook | …
FOLLOW WICKED HEALTHY:
WH Instagram |
Derek’s Instagram |
WH Facebook |
In the U.K. get your groceries from Tesco |
The Wicked Healthy Cookbook |
Video by Ira Chute (@irachute) |
Music by Gabriel Naïm Amor (@amorsonic) |
All cooking stunt training done by Ninja Squirrels
Serves: Totally depends on how many you eat yourself
Preparation time: Under 30 minutes
For the tofu scramble:
1 C Cauliflower florets, cut small and blanched
1 Block of tofu (extra-firm), broken up by hand
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Cumin
1/4 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Granulated onion
1 tsp Black pepper
1/2 Kosher salt
1 tsp plant based butter
Flour and Corn Tortillas (wrapped in foil and warmed in the oven)
3-4 slices Vegan Cheese, chopped small
2 handfuls Baby spinach
1 C Black beans
1 C Salsa
Pre-heat oven to 200c/400f fan/convection oven
Bring a small pan of water to boil (for blanching cauliflower), boil cauliflower for 1-2 minutes then strain and set aside.
Break up tofu into a bowl with your hands into small chunks.
Add cauliflower to tofu – Add turmeric, cumin, smoked paprika, granulated onion, black pepper and salt and lightly mix all ingredients
Heat oven safe skillet, add butter to the pan until melted, add tofu and cauliflower. Saute for a couple of minutes stirring often, finish in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
Remove pan place on the stove top, add spinach and stir to wilt for one minute.
Place down tortillas and fill them up; add a large spoon of scramble and top with black beans, salsa, cheese and coriander. Plate side-by-side on a plate and enjoy.
- Queen Elizabeth ‘Not Happy’ About Meghan Markle Doing This With Archie July 18, 2019According to a report in the Sun (via Express UK), Markle, who has attempted to adopt an animal-free diet in the past, intends to pass that same philo […]
- Biohacking Market 2019 Overview - Major Companies, Industry Demand, Mega Trends, Segments, Key Regions and Global Forecast to 2023 July 12, 2019Jul 12, 2019 (AB Digital via COMTEX) -- Biohacking Market Global Players: The market, in the future, can receive a boost from several cross-sections s […]
- The First ‘Animal-Free’ Ice Cream Hits the Market July 12, 2019Perfect Day is launching the first animal-free ice cream.Courtesy of Perfect Day Biotech startup Perfect Day is releasing an ice cream today it's […]
- Here comes lab-grown dairy: milk proteins made without animals July 11, 2019The group said it wants to disseminate its recipe so others can develop their own sustainable, animal-free dairy products. Non-animal whey protein is […]
- Forget Synthetic Meat, Lab Grown Dairy Is Here July 11, 2019The group said it wants to disseminate its recipe so others can develop their own sustainable, animal-free dairy products. Non-animal whey protein is […]