Being vegan doesn’t mean giving up the Thanksgiving foods you once loved. On the contrary, it’s a great opportunity to introduce delicious vegan dishes to your friends and family and create new animal-friendly traditions!
We’ve scoured the depths of the internet to bring you recipes for the perfect Thanksgiving dinner. Use it thelp you with your holiday meal planning!
10. Last, but not least: Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
What are some of YOUR cruelty-free Thanksgiving traditions?
- Area Sports Menu for Monday, May 20 May 19, 2019High school: State 1B playoffs at Walla Walla HS: Evergreen Lutheran vs. Almira/Coulee-Hartline, 10 a.m.; Pomeroy vs. Sunnyside Christian, 1 p.m. Coll […]
- Here’s when the Long Beach Tap House is expected to open and what the menu will offer May 19, 2019A once-lively dining spot with a popular patio on Belmont Shore’s busy Second Street is coming back to life this summer as the Long Beach Tap House in […]
- Edmonton’s Speedy’s Cantina new menu May 19, 2019Ryan O’Connor and Justin Benson discuss the locally sourced food in their restaurant. […]
- Strawberries are always on the menu at Strawberry Festival May 18, 2019Nick Nguyen, Kayden Kelley, Mylaneah Kelley and Kinleigh Mackey compete in the Pasadena Strawberry Festival strawberry eating contest Saturday, May 18 […]
- Chick-fil-A is testing spicy chicken strips as the chain looks to expand its spicy menu offerings May 18, 2019Chick-fil-A is turning up the heat. The chicken chain is testing Spicy Chick-n-Strips in a smattering of locations across the country, including resta […]