Being vegan doesn’t mean giving up the Thanksgiving foods you once loved. On the contrary, it’s a great opportunity to introduce delicious vegan dishes to your friends and family and create new animal-friendly traditions!
We’ve scoured the depths of the internet to bring you recipes for the perfect Thanksgiving dinner. Use it thelp you with your holiday meal planning!
10. Last, but not least: Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
What are some of YOUR cruelty-free Thanksgiving traditions?
- KFC bringing back a popular menu item March 21, 2019KFC Corp. is bringing a popular item back to its menu for a limited time. Chicken and Waffles, which debuted at KFC restaurants in November, will be a […]
- TORIKO NY Sunday Supper Menu Debuts for Spring March 21, 2019Toriko NY is the first U.S. location of a top Japanese yakitori & wine concept, that opened in August of 2018 in NYC's Greenwich Village. It […]
- Greggs brings back nacho chilli cheese bake as it launches new Spring menu March 21, 2019The bakery chain is bringing back three popular items for its Spring menu, but it's also launching a new one The bakery chain is bringing back th […]
- Sick of Your Jamba Juice Order? Here Are the Best Secret Menu Items to Try March 21, 2019Ah, Jamba Juice: home of the delicious, sweet, fruity smoothie. While you could grab a totally standard menu item from the menu (a classic Razzmatazz, […]
- Marinas Menu & Lifestyle: Spring into Sports with NEW YORK SPORTS TOURS March 21, 2019"Sports is a popular business because it does not take us down predictable paths." Kevin O'Keefe, President of New York Sports Tours Ou […]