If employees did not complete a pledge through the 2018 CFC because of the government shutdown, it is not too late. The online pledge portal for federal government employees (cfcgiving.opm.gov) remains open until 11:59 pm, February 22 (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time) for monetary and volunteer time pledges. In addition, employees can still submit a paper pledge to their CFC Keyworkers.
If an employee already pledged this year, thank you so much. Thank you for your support of the Combined Federal Campaign.
- 2018 was warmest year in Germany since records began March 26, 2019Germany's meteorological agency DWD says 2018 was the warmest in the country since records began. The agency said Tuesday that the annual average […]
- Maine incomes up 4.3 percent in 2018 March 26, 2019Mainers’ personal incomes rose last year, but the increase trailed the national average and slowed toward the end of the year. The increase of 4.3 per […]
- FLEURS DE PRAIRIE 2018 A Bright and Beautiful Rosé with a Wonderful Campaign March 26, 2019Discover the premium rosé, Fleurs de Prairie. Sourced from Provence, it has the characteristics that wine lovers treasure. We recently had the pleasur […]
- Voted Out in 2018, Former Sen. Claire McCaskill Selling Posh DC Penthouse for $3.2M March 26, 2019Former Sen. Claire McCaskill is selling her posh penthouse in Washington, DC. The two-term senator from Missouri lost her re-election bid in 2018 and […]
- Wall Street bonuses fell $30K in 2018 despite profit upturn March 26, 2019ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) -- New York state's comptroller says the average bonus paid to Wall Street security industry employees dipped by more than $30, […]