If employees did not complete a pledge through the 2018 CFC because of the government shutdown, it is not too late. The online pledge portal for federal government employees (cfcgiving.opm.gov) remains open until 11:59 pm, February 22 (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time) for monetary and volunteer time pledges. In addition, employees can still submit a paper pledge to their CFC Keyworkers.
If an employee already pledged this year, thank you so much. Thank you for your support of the Combined Federal Campaign.
- Parents charged in 2018 death of newborn daughter June 24, 2019HOUSTON — A Houston couple has been charged in the 2018 death of their prematurely born daughter killed less than 2 weeks after she was brought home f […]
- NBA Awards 2019: Pascal Siakam named 2018-19 Most Improved Player June 24, 2019Pascal Siakam, from the 2019 NBA Champions Toronto Raptors, was named the Most Improved Player for the 2018-19 season. In 80 games (79 starts) this se […]
- 2018-19 NBA Awards: Clippers' Lou Williams named Sixth Man of the Year for third time in his career June 24, 2019The NBA Awards show is rolling along, and we have our first repeat winner. Los Angeles Clippers supersub Lou Williams was named Sixth Man of the Year […]
- NBA Awards 2019: Luka Doncic wins 2018-19 Rookie of the Year Award June 24, 2019Luka Doncic takes home the 2019 NBA Rookie of the Year award, capping off a remarkable freshman campaign in the NBA. The 20-year-old set the NBA aligh […]
- China ETF Trading Evokes Memories of 2018 G-20 June 24, 2019The David Rubenstein Show: Peer-to-Peer Conversations" explores successful leadership through the personal and professional choices of the most i […]