Click this link for detailed recipe in English:
Sabsige or sabbasige soppu saaru or rasam recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Sabbasige soppu rasam prepared using dill leaves, coconut, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, green chili and black pepper. This sabbasige soppu saaru or rasam is a very tasty and is very easy to prepare.
- It’s better with chutney November 22, 2018Dill leaves, or sabbasige soppu in Kannada, make a versatile ingredient in Karanataka—the herb can be adopted in a comforting rasam or a refreshing st […]
- mid-day's 39th anniversary: 39 delish eats under 39 calories June 29, 2018"The arugula leaves are blanched in vegetable broth to reduce their bitterness ... With the rains setting in, few dishes can beat the comfort of […]
- An insider’s guide to Bangalore’s best places for vegetarian food January 25, 2017The rice flour bread is topped with minced onions, green chillies, finely chopped dill and ... fenugreek leaves and pearl onion stems, papad, chilli b […]
- 10 reasons why Indian food is great for a vegan diet March 20, 2016Fresh curry leaves and mustard seeds are spluttered in hot coconut oil ... There’s also spinach and fresh herbs, like coriander, dill and mint, which […]
- Mamma Mia it’s Mammala at The Park's 601 July 30, 2015Or was it when rasam was transformed by the magic of molecular gastronomy ... buckwheat and the dreaded quinoa — have been artfully concealed within t […]