This Healthy Fresh juice is a delicious Tangy Red Purifier, filled with the goodness of beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber, ginger, lemon and coriander leaves. This juice is rich in antioxidants and also provides anti-inflammatory support against heart disease and cancer. Beetroots helps detoxify the blood naturally because of its high antioxidant present in the beetroot.
The lycopene in the tomatoes is proven to reduce the risk of prostate cancer and breast cancer. Try including it in your weekly diet for best results. You can have this as an early morning drink or as an evening drink at tea-time.
People with kidney stones need to sparsely consume it (monthly once will be fine), because of the mineral salts in beets and tomato seeds.
Note: More water in the beginning of juicing can hinder the process. Add water just enough to wet grind them.
Serve Tangy Red Purifier- Tomato Beetroot Juice Recipe with Multigrain Crepe Recipe Filled With Spicy Mashed Potatoes for a wholesome breakfast.
Try our other healthy juice recipes
- How to make beetroot halwa June 18, 2019This Quick , easy and sweet Beetroot Halwa recipe is just what you need to try today.Whip it up and treat your friends and family to this scrumptious […]
- Reporters notebook: Final day of F&W features Jacques Pépin, sake seminar June 17, 2019As Nischan and Wesson quickly moved through the variety of delicacies laid out while under the watchful and discerning eye of chef Jacques Pepin, past […]
- Beetroot, Mushroom and Beans; Here Are 5 Ingenious Ways To Make Healthy Burger Patties June 17, 2019Giving a healthy spin to your burger is a fairly easy feat. Swap the refined bread with multigrain bread and the fried patties with healthier variants […]
- Goat’s Cheese Parfait with Beetroot and Raspberry Sorbet June 16, 2019Season 11, Episode 29 In tonight's elimination contestants undergo a skills test followed by a seafood platter challenge including raw, fried and […]
- How to make Indian-spiced salad with tenderstem, paneer and beetroot June 13, 2019Meera Sodha has taken inspiration from Rajasthan for this fresh dish. It’s called a Maharani salad; Maharani translates to “Queen”, and this salad is […]