Tandoori dishes has its history from the Indian Subcontinent and it is usually prepared with any Meat or Vegetables usually marinated in yogurt and spices and then grilled.
Samosa is a popular street food across India and many fillings are stuffed inside these favourite tea time snack.
Here is a fusion samosa recipe where marinated Paneer cubes are grilled and cooked in a Masala and then stuffed inside a flaky pastry and deep fried . You can even bake these delicious samosa and they taste just as good as the fried version.
If you like more tea time recipes, here are a few more samosa recipes
- Trump's latest immigration threat is yet another half-baked plan June 18, 2019This appears in Wednesday's Washington Post: President Donald Trump, already famous for his premature annunciations, has again broadcast a plan t […]
- Honey Baked Created a ‘Ham’mock to Aid in Your Summer Relaxation June 17, 2019So with that in mind, the ham experts (aka Hammeliers) over at Honey Baked have created a perfect trio for summer fun: a “ham”mock. “Who wouldn’t want […]
- Baked Eggplant Fries with Tzatziki Sauce June 16, 2019Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the eggplant into 1-inch rounds. Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 20 minutes (the eggplant will sweat out any bitte […]
- Taylor Swift and Katy Perry Finally Buried the Hatchet With Baked Goods June 15, 2019Wherever Taylor Swift goes, theories will inevitably follow her. But the singer-songwriter recently took time to address an “absolutely false” rumor a […]
- Canal Market Spotlight: 1429 sells baked goods to support human trafficking victims June 14, 2019Canal Market Spotlight: 1429 sells baked goods to support human trafficking victims "Helping in tangible ways such as food, water, and sanitary i […]