Hi Friends! Sharing with you how to make sweet and sour tofu/paneer veggie. This recipe is a hit in my family. Once you try it, you will love it. It is quick, easy, healthy and delicious. Its just like restaurant style!
Fried Tofu Cubes, 1 Packet
Onion- Cut in big pieces, 1/2- 1 cup
Red Pepper-Cut in big pieces,1/2- 1 cup
Green Pepper-Cut in big pieces, 1/2-1 cup
Green Onions-finely cut
Red Chilly Flakes:1-2 tsp
Soy Sauce: 2-3 Tbsp
Honey: 2-3 Tbsp
Ketchup :2-3 Tbsp
Hot Sauce: 1-2 Tbsp
White Vinegar: 1-2 tsp
Oil: 2-3 Tbsp
Minced Ginger- 1-2 Tbsp
Minced Garlic- 1-2 Tbsp
Salt to taste
Fry the tofu. Recipe at
In a pan/wok add some oil and heat. Add minced ginger and garlic and cook till light brown. Now add onions. Add red chilly flakes, mix and saute for few seconds. Add all veggies( red pepper, green pepper, broccoli). Mix and cook for few minutes. Do not overcook. Veggies should stay crunchy. Next add hot sauce, ketchup, white vinegar, soy sauce, honey, salt. Add fried tofu , mix and cook for few more minutes. Sprinkle some green onions. Sweet and sour tofu veggie is ready. Enjoy this delicious recipe!
Please subscribe and share my channel. Lets make this channel a Hit!
Love & enjoy!
- Their neighbor was arrested on terrorism charges. This is how the 'typical American community' reacted. June 16, 2019There was an African American couple next door, several Indian American families around and others like ... The diversity in Saddlebrook was to him th […]
- Who Can Adopt a Native American Child? A Texas Couple vs. 573 Tribes June 5, 2019At the time, studies showed that 25 percent to 35 percent of American Indian children were being placed ... He had a few concerns. He was thinking of […]
- A Native American tribe once called D.C. home. It’s had no living members for centuries. November 21, 2018“We had American Indians right here in D.C. that were living on these well-known modern-day spots ... District for three decades and is of Italian des […]
- My Story of Living a Double Life: Indian and American November 3, 2016Growing up Indian-American, I have learned how to code switch pretty well ... but a completely new mindset. And it’s a way of thinking that can direct […]
- A New Spin on Senior Living March 25, 2016designed for Indian-Americans. (The name ... Among those already in operation: Aegis Gardens, a 64-unit Chinese-American assisted living complex in Fr […]