Sweet Potato & Broccoli Sabzi Recipe is a quick to make healthy stir fry recipe. It is packed with the goodness of Broccoli combined with sweet potatoes. This dish adds a great variety to the daily menu and is a fantastic way to include broccoli in our meal. It is an easy recipe and a perfect one to pack in your Lunch Box as it can be made in jiffy.
Did you know: The health benefits of broccoli are very extensive. Not only is the vegetable loaded with essential nutrients, it also has therapeutic properties. It contains high levels of fiber (both soluble and insoluble) and is a rich source of vitamin-C. Broccoli is also rich in vitamin A, iron, vitamin K, B-complex vitamins, zinc, phosphorus and phytonutrients.
Phytonutrients are compounds which lower the risk of developing diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers, according to the USDA’s Agricultural Research Service. Read More
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Dry Vegetable Recipes that you can make for your everyday meals:
- Doughnuts or Broccoli? Why Dieters Fail? How to Succeed? July 17, 2019The prevalence of obesity among U.S. adults and children is alarming. Particularly because obesity increases the risk for debilitating diseases. Accor […]
- Mediterranean pasta, tomato, asparagus, broccoli salad with basil dressing July 17, 2019Enjoy this colorful, healthful, light summer salad. This recipe is only a guide. Choose the amount and shape of pasta and add a variety of vegetables […]
- Here’s a trick to help your toddler make healthy choices July 17, 2019That means when they’re asked if they would rather have cake or broccoli, 85.2 percent of the time, when answering verbally, they’ll choose broccoli o […]
- Lighter and brighter, this broccoli salad delivers on flavor July 15, 2019There is a certain broccoli salad that’s been popular at summer picnics and pool parties for decades. Variations abound, but it typically has both swe […]
- Broccoli beetroot pops - a new level of deliciousness July 14, 2019Let's make the most of in-season super vege - broccoli. These broccoli beetroot pops are a great way to sneak vegetables into your child's d […]