Suran Fodi Recipe is served as an accompaniment with a vegetarian thali in Goa. Semolina crusted sliced yam that are pan fried to a crisp, these Fodi make delicious, crunchy appetisers too. Yam is normally found in the Goan markets during the rainy season, but this vegetable has a tendency to cause itching, which can be eliminated by soaking it in salt and later applying tamarind. This procedure is important when cooking Yam. Even while cutting it, apply tamarind paste or coconut oil to your hands to avoid itching. Shallow fry the rava coated yam in a pan and serve.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Appetiser recipes such as
- Freshen up Your Summer Celebrations with California Avocados June 18, 2019This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190618005242/en/ Quinoa Crusted Californi […]
- Salt-crusted potato recipe from Colombia is simple perfection June 12, 2019Salt-crusted potato recipe from Colombia is simple perfection If salty potato chips are your weakness, you will love this simple, traditional Colombia […]
- Pepper Crusted Seared Ahi Tuna with Steve Potts June 11, 2019We are putting an Eastern Shore twist on the classic Eggs Benedict in the DelmarvaLife Kitchen with the help of Steve Potts, owner of Bill’s Prime Sea […]
- Back to the Table with Chef Bud: Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna Tahiti Tatki June 10, 2019Mix together ½ Tblspn soy sauce and sesame oil together. Marinate tuna in the mixture for at least 30 minutes. Then remove and pat dry with a paper to […]
- FRESH FROM FLORIDA RECIPE: Learn How to Cook Delicious Panko Crusted Florida Avocado Fingers June 7, 2019Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with the nonstick cooking spray. In a mixing bowl add the avocado slices and lime juice, sea […]