Try making this curry vegetables to go with rice or vermicelli for your next potluck party or house party. This is a really easy recipe to execute.
See the ingredient list below for your easy reference.
We would like to give special thanks to Shogun by La Gourmet for letting us try out their high quality non-stick pot in the video respectively. If you like to buy them, you can go to any of the major departmental stores in Singapore such as Isetan, Robinsons, Takashimaya, BHG, OG, Metro or Tangs. These two brands are also available in most major departmental stores in Malaysia.
Hope you can recreate this yummy dish in the comfort of your home. Thanks for dropping by our channel.
Please subscribe to stay tuned to our home cooking videos.
Follow us on:
Chat with us! email@example.com
Thanks for watching! See you soon.
on behalf of Spice N’ Pans
Serves 4 -5 pax
10 dried chilli – rehydrated & deseeded
25g dried shrimps – rehydrated
1 teaspoon of coriander seed powder
2 tablespoons of curry powder
1 stalk of lemongrass (use only white part & cut into small pcs)
20g of dry roasted belacan
10 pieces of shallots
Some cooking oil
150g of carrots
80g of long beans
200g of round cabbage
600ml of water
150g of brinjal
80g of lady's fingers
400ml of coconut milk
5 pieces of tofu puff
0.5 teaspoon of sugar
2 teaspoons of salt
If you like this recipe, you might like these too:
Singapore Chicken Satay
Singapore Satay Sauce
Spice N' Pans is not related to these products and cannot guarantee the quality of the products in the links provided. Links are provided here for your convenience. We can only stand by the brands of the products we used in the video and we highly recommend you to buy them. Even then, preference can be subjective. Please buy at your own risk. Some of the links provided here may be affiliated. These links are important as they help to fund this channel so that we can continue to give you more recipes. Cheers!
- The speedy Chinese takeaway which doesn't use enough salt May 18, 2019But in search of somewhere new, I popped our postcode (in Cottingham) into Just Eat and selected the Chinese cuisine option ... to go with the starter […]
- South Garden Chinese fare a west Mountain mainstay May 16, 2019People looking for another place on the west Mountain to satisfy their Chinese food cravings following the closure ... Szechuan and hot pepper or curr […]
- Review: Tong’s Thai restaurant still serving up familiar faves on Austin Highway in San Antonio May 16, 2019The curry honor roll continued with a chicken panang curry that ... It’s part of the short boilerplate Chinese menu, and it glowed with the supernatur […]
- Ayesha Curry Talks Colorism: "My Community Needs To Embrace Everyone Better" May 15, 2019Curry has recently spoken about her husband ... Born in Canada to a Jamaican and Chinese mother and a Black and Polish father, Ayesha moved to North C […]
- Ayesha Curry reveals post-birth breast surgery was ‘botched’ May 15, 2019“Sometimes I feel like I’m too black for the white community, but I’m not black enough for my own community,” said Curry, whose mother is Jamaican and […]