Join me for a quick cooking demo and sign up to 'The Better Base' for more awesome plant-based recipes.
I used 2 beautiful large sweet potatoes, here in NZ we call them kumaras. We have orange and purple kumara growing in NZ and they're both delicious!
If you use my sign-up code to access your own plant-based recipes, I do make a small commission.
Use my link to sign up: www.thebetterbase.com/demel
And check out The Better Base for more plant-based inspiration, including online courses with some awesome NZ Vegans.
(The have 5 FREE recipes online currently).
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
Facebook – …
Instagram – @demelzasdelights
Instagram – @nzloveslush
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm also the Editor for The New Zealand Vegan Magazine.
Instagram – @nzveganmag
Email – email@example.com
15% off all Vixen & Co Candles use code: DELIGHTS15
10% off all Skinsations body products use code: DELIGHTS10
Send mail to:
- Cooking with Kyle: July 4th Whoopie Pies June 24, 2019This New England classic treat is perfect for involving the kids. It’s easy, quick and delicious. Added bonus: these are in Independence Day colors. T […]
- Douglaston Restaurant Il Toscano Featured On Cooking Channel June 24, 2019The restaurant Il Toscano is located at 42-05 235th St. in Douglaston, Queens. (Google Maps) DOUGLASTON, QUEENS — Douglaston restaurant Il Toscano hit […]
- Hostess Shares are Cooking After Analyst's Upgrade June 24, 2019Shares of Hostess Brands (TWNK - Get Report) , maker of Ho-Hos, Ding Dongs, and Twinkies, found a sweet spot Monday, climbing 2.8% to $14.28, after an […]
- The New York Times Cooking newsletter included a recipe for spiedes. Here's what it said June 24, 2019The New York Times Cooking newsletter included a recipe for spiedes. Here's what it said The Times' urged its readers to cook up speidies th […]
- A New Syrup for Drinks and Cooking June 24, 2019Just Pomegranate Syrup — a new dark, tart-sweet pomegranate molasses, from the makers of Just Date Syrup — adds a nice touch to cocktails or a glass o […]