An indian touch to our very own beloved maggi…Please do try this version and let me know your feedback in comments.
Apologies for no sound😆
1. In a pan, Heat vegetable oil, Add 2 teaspoon of chopped onions. Saute until golden brown.
2. Add 1 tsp chopped green chillies , 2 tsp diced carrots, 2 tsp chopped Green capsicum. Add half cup water and cook for 2 mins.
3. Now, season the mixture with half tsp red chilli powder, half tsp turmeric, 1/2 chopped tomato, 1/4th tsp red chilli sauce, 1/4th tsp dark soya sauce. Cook for 2 mins.
4. Add maggi masala, and 2 packets of maggi, Saute and add water as required..
5. Last add salt required cook for 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot…
- Bengaluru Court Passes Injunction Against Google In A Case Alleging Diversion Of Site Traffic By Illegal Use Of Keywords [Read Order] June 19, 2019A Bengaluru court has passed an interim order of injunction against Google India, directing it to refrain from diverting the traffic of the official s […]
- What is B2B Content Marketing? Definition, Strategy, Trends and Examples June 19, 2019This can also be supplemented by additional data from tools such as, SEMRush that indicate what themes or keywords are of interest to your target audi […]
- Understanding the role of branded and unbranded search in the customer journey June 19, 2019Unbranded search helps you win new customers. Unbranded keywords refer to search terms that do not specify a specific brand or business name (e.g., a […]
- Gwent's upcoming Novigrad expansion adds a new faction and keywords June 17, 2019CD Projekt's Witcher-based card game Gwent is getting a new expansion later this month called Novigrad. Named after one of the largest cities in […]
- Game on for new finance chief at Keywords Studios June 17, 2019Keywords Studios has appointed a new chief financial officer after his predecessor at the video games company stepped down for personal reasons. Jon H […]