Burritos are one of my absolute favorite foods. So I got pretty excited about this Street-Style Barbacoa Burrito recipe from 30 Minute Vegan Dinners by Megan Sadd! And what better way to jump back into blogging after a… Read More
The post Street-Style Barbacoa Burrito [30 minute Vegan Dinners] appeared first on Vegan Yack Attack.
- Looking for a ‘fansee’ dinner spot? This Boise 7-year-old has you covered August 19, 2019As part of a first-grade persuasive essay assignment at Roosevelt Elementary School, Keenan Andrews wrote about one of his favorite restaurants: Barba […]
- A Taqueria Is Opening on U Street With a Tequila Library and Late-Night Taco Window August 16, 2019When a 4 AM barbacoa craving hits, Rebel Taco Cantina will be your new stop on U Street. Owner Mike Bramson is transforming his former two-story sport […]
- Aqui Es Texcoco Moves, Opens New Eatery in Chula Vista August 16, 2019A new Chula Vista restaurant from lamb barbacoa experts Aqui es Texcoco is now spotlighting another regional Mexican dish. De Cabeza features the Sono […]
- Tried barbacoa? Summit NJ restaurant Bar Bacoa opening in October August 8, 2019It's coming to New Jersey, via chef Justin Antiorio, runner-up on the 2012 season of Gordon Ramsay’s cooking show “Hell’s Kitchen.” Antiorio, exe […]
- New Baja Brunch Pop-Up Is Solo Debut for Rising Star Chef August 7, 2019Dishes like fresh summer corn, fish tostadas, and traditional barbacoa are available for brunch on weekends at Mosto (741 Valencia Street) from 10:30 […]