Burritos are one of my absolute favorite foods. So I got pretty excited about this Street-Style Barbacoa Burrito recipe from 30 Minute Vegan Dinners by Megan Sadd! And what better way to jump back into blogging after a… Read More
The post Street-Style Barbacoa Burrito [30 minute Vegan Dinners] appeared first on Vegan Yack Attack.
- Wine Enthusiast lists Philly's Vetri Cucina, The Love among the 100 best wine restaurants in U.S. June 14, 2019Philadelphia's red-hot food scene has earned national praise in the last few years for excelling in (seemingly) entry-level foods, like South Phi […]
- Barbacoa, Paul Dietrich Jazz Ensemble, Betsy Ezell Quintet, John Christensen Quartet, Isthmus High School Jazz All Stars June 12, 2019Barbacoa (L-R): Mike Cammilleri, Richard Hildner, Tony Barba and Chris Sandoval. Isthmus Jazz Festival’s closing weekend is highlighted by a return to […]
- Going out best bets, June 6 to 12: One-night-only dinner at NeXT, and an Israeli film festival June 4, 2019On the eclectic menu are Blackie’s short rib barbacoa dish and buttered skillet sea scallops, Reilly’s ricotta gnudi and octopus carpaccio, Richard’s […]
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa May 29, 2019Note: This works in many dishes, from tacos and burritos to salads and sandwiches. Barbacoa can be made up to 2 days ahead and kept covered in the ref […]
- Slow cooker barbacoa is an easy recipe you'll use all summer long May 29, 2019With taco fillings, I tend to gravitate toward carnitas. It’s rich, but light in flavor and seems to blend well with most salsas. There are times, tho […]