“My mojito in the Bodeguita del Medio and my daiquiri in the Floridita.” – This is a signed quote hanging in La Floridita, Cuba, a place famous for its notorious past. I have heard that, people visit this place less for drinks and more for having a conversation with the patrons. Needless to say, I’m a Hemingway fan, so I got to like the drink that, he used to like, right? Want to share a classic Mojito recipe which is not only refreshing but also a great drink for scorching hot and long summer evenings.
Strawberries, mint leaves, lemon juice and aerated water is mixed to make this refreshing drink.
Serve Strawberry Mojito to your sudden guests at home or serve it to your family members during summers along with snacks like Gobi Matar Mini Samosa.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other similar recipes such as
- Mojito makes three in Plain Spoke's canned cocktail collection August 16, 2019Make way for the mojito, the newest addition to the Madison-based Plain Spoke Cocktail Co.’s collection of canned drinks, which drops just in time for […]
- Celebrate National Rum Day with this mojito recipe August 16, 2019It’s National Rum Day and what better way to celebrate than with a classic mojito! Tom Dufek, co-founder of Plain Spoke Cocktail Co. joined us in the […]
- It’s National Rum Day: Learn some different ways to make a mojito August 16, 2019Tom is an ordinary Midwest guy who happens to be extraordinarily good at making cocktails. He started his decade plus career in the food and beverage […]
- Mojito Masterclass with Havana Club August 15, 2019Join Callum Pates, as he guides you through the history, production and tasting of one of Cuba's greatest and most treasured exports. Through thi […]
- Freshly picked cocktails August 15, 2019The hard lemon iced tea and watermelon mojito are both made with freshly picked lemon mint and edible lemon star marigold flowers from Olbrich’s garde […]