“My mojito in the Bodeguita del Medio and my daiquiri in the Floridita.” – This is a signed quote hanging in La Floridita, Cuba, a place famous for its notorious past. I have heard that, people visit this place less for drinks and more for having a conversation with the patrons. Needless to say, I’m a Hemingway fan, so I got to like the drink that, he used to like, right? Want to share a classic Mojito recipe which is not only refreshing but also a great drink for scorching hot and long summer evenings.
Strawberries, mint leaves, lemon juice and aerated water is mixed to make this refreshing drink.
Serve Strawberry Mojito to your sudden guests at home or serve it to your family members during summers along with snacks like Gobi Matar Mini Samosa.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other similar recipes such as
- The Old Cuban Cocktail, Where a Mojito and French 75 Meet June 15, 2019These days, it’s hard to find a bar or restaurant that doesn’t have a cocktail menu packed with original creations. Budding mixologists the world-over […]
- Dirty Lemon Is Launching Aloe Water and It Tastes Like a Mojito June 14, 2019We've long known the benefits of aloe, especially after years of tempting the sun again and again with our pasty winter complexion. (Don't […]
- In the Kitchen: Watermelon Mojito Smoothies Are Back! June 10, 2019PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Get your flip flops and head to your nearest Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Not only are summer menu items back for a limited time, […]
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is going back to bartending for a special cause: 'I'll have a mojito with a twist of impeachment' June 5, 2019Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is taking a break from shaking up Congress in order to shake up some cocktails. The freshman congresswoman, who was famously […]
- Tropical Smoothie Café: Watermelon Mojito Smoothie + BBQ Chicken Flatbread for $9.98 June 5, 2019LIVINGSTON, NJ -- It’s summertime at Tropical Smoothie Café, and like the perfect cannonball, we’re about to make an epic splash by bringing back our […]