Strawberry and Caramelised Onion Salad is a sweet juicy salad made from strawberries with lovely green beans, topped with sweet caramelised onions and garlic and a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It is simple, juicy, tangy and delicious.
Caramelized onions adds a different dimension of flavour to this salad. In fact you can try topping caramelized onions to other salads as well and see how it elevates a dish and salad.
If you like making salads, then you must try some of our fresh favorites
- Eskort Just Delicious: #BestLovedBacon June 18, 2019Go to www.eskortcompetitions.co.za and bring home the bacon! Bacon, Wild Mushroom Soup with Caramelised Leeks #JustDelicious streaky bacon, onions, wi […]
- Australia's best pie Kyneton caramelised pork and pepper pie Victoria June 17, 2019With it's slow-cooked caramelised pork and buttery crust, it's no wonder this humble pastry has been crowned 'Australia's Best Pie […]
- High five for pork pie June 17, 2019Country Cob Bakery has claimed the title of Australia’s Best Pie 2019. The bakery’s caramelised pork and pepper pie took out the top spot in this year […]
- Levan and Llewelyn’s: two southeast London restaurants with broad appeal June 14, 2019Levan’s regularly changing menu might include caramelised celeriac ravioli with dashi butter, parsnip and nori, £12.50 I return regularly for the croq […]
- Caramelised pear scones June 11, 2019Sweet pieces of pear add a twist to this classic afternoon tea treat. 1. Preheat oven to 220⁰C and line a shallow baking tin like a lamington tin with […]