International coffee chain Starbucks recently added two vegan options to its locations in Portugal. The outlets now feature a vegan sandwich made on multigrain ciabatta bread stuffed with pumpkin, cranberries, kale, red cabbage, and served with a vegan chipotle sauce. For dessert, Starbucks added the Chocolate & Raspberry Vegan Cake, a miniature treat that features two layers of chocolate cake with a raspberry icing filling, chocolate ganache, and a sprinkle of dried raspberries on top. The vegan chocolate cake option is currently also available at its United Kingdom locations, where new vegan food items—such as mac and cheese and a breakfast burrito—are currently being tested at select locations. This year, Starbucks Philippines added its first vegan menu items—Sinless Chocolate Cake and French toast-style peanut butter and jelly sandwiches—to select locations to ascertain demand for vegan food. Stateside, the launch of vegan food items has been slow but Starbucks’ newest seasonal beverage, the Cherry Mocha Latte, can easily be ordered vegan by choosing a plant-based milk base and omitting whipped cream.
- Rob Gronkowski birthday party: Retired New England Patriots tight end sipped cocktails, ate replica Lombardi Trophy cake at MGM Springfield May 20, 2019Rob Gronkowski celebrated his 30th birthday at MGM Springfield over the weekend by partying with friends, family and former New England Patriots teamm […]
- Kourtney Kardashian Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Again on the Girls Trip — With Another Cheeky Cake May 20, 2019It seems like only a month ago that Kourtney Kardashian was celebrating her 40th birthday with a wild birthday cake — and that's because it was j […]
- See Lady Gabriella Windsor and Thomas Kingston Cut the Wedding Cake at Their Reception May 20, 2019This weekend, there was yet another royal wedding at St. George's Chapel in Windsor—and now, royal watchers have gotten a peek inside the recepti […]
- 14 Alternatives To Wedding Cake That Are Just As Sweet May 20, 2019Once you've vowed to spend forever with your beloved, vow to spend the rest of the night celebrating by chowing down. Traditionally, a commitment […]
- You Need to See the Cake Buddy Valastro Made for His Son’s Holy Communion (Melissa Gorga Was a Guest!) May 20, 2019Somehow, Melissa Gorga makes it to all the sweetest holy communion parties. After planning her son Joey's big bash about a year ago — and pulling […]