Spring Onion Pakoda Recipe is a deep fried spring onion recipe which are crunchy and taste absolutely yum. It is an easy recipe to make during cold evenings and rainy days or even when there’s an unexpected guest at home. Done in a giffy, these Spring Onion Pakoda Recipe tastes best when served with tomato ketchup or green chutney during teas time with masala chai.
If you like this recipe, take a look at more snacking options
- Kim-Joy’s recipe for vegan onion, broccoli and tomato quiche tartlets June 19, 2019Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/375F/gas mark 5. For the pastry, mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the coconut oil and use your f […]
- Street Foods Of India: How To Make Crispy Onion Samosa At Home (Recipe Video) June 18, 2019Also known as Irani samosa, onion samosa is different in size than the usual aloo samosas but tastes even better than that. Here's a step-by-step […]
- Onion Oil Manufacturing Unit June 18, 2019(MENAFN - Market Press) Only 6.75% of the total onion produced gets processed in India to manufacture processed onion products like onion paste, dehyd […]
- Did Tayto really invent cheese and onion crisps? June 16, 2019Did you treat yourself to a packet of Tayto for the inaugural National Tayto Day recently? It was marking 65 years of the company which was founded by […]
- Patnaites feel the pinch as potato and onion prices soar June 16, 2019PATNA: Soaring potato and onion prices are bringing tears to the eyes of Patnaites and burning a hole in their pockets. While the price of onions in t […]