Leftover whole wheat Rotis get a spicy Makeover in this Spicy Roti Taco Bowls recipe. For the Spicy Roti bowls,leftover rotis or phulkas are crisped up by baking them and then filled with a spicy filling of refried beans, Salsa/salad and sour cream-akin to the Mexican Taco bowls.
You can pretty much fill the bowls with anything you like, right from leftover vegetable curries to just salads. A scrambled Paneer or Tofu filling is a great option too. Just take care that the filling does not make the bowls too soggy. This is a great snack for fussy kids where they can eat the bowls as well! For a kid friendly version you can cut down on the heat.
Serve the Spicy Whole Wheat Roti Taco Bowls as a an appetizer or a snack for parties along with Red Wine Sangria Cocktail Recipe.
If you like Tacos then you must try:
- Vegetarian Mexican Tacos Recipe With Baked Beans, Peppers and Salad
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Tacos Recipe With Cranberries
- Chinese Tacos (Salad Taco with Hot and Sweet Vegetables) -Fusion Recipe
- Mac Shack will bring unique mac and cheese bowls to Brady Street - often late into the night July 22, 2019Mac Shack will bring unique mac and cheese bowls to Brady Street - often late into the night If you ever had a hankering for late-night mac and cheese […]
- Meghan Markle Is Reportedly A Fan Of Bowls, So Prepare For A Resurgence Of Your Grandparents' Fave Game July 22, 2019When people have a spare minute or two, it's common to stare out the window. The view from the average person's house is far from exciting, […]
- Zimbabwe: Indian Superstar Bowls for Chevrons in ICC Saga July 21, 2019ONE of the world's biggest cricket stars, Indian spinner Ravichandran Ashwin, has described the International Cricket Council's suspension o […]
- Playa Bowls To Open Princeton Location: Top News Of Week July 21, 2019PRINCETON, NJ — It's been a busy third week of July and staying on top of all the local news can be tough. No worries, we have put together the t […]
- Faith Focus: Tibetan singing bowls in La Crosse July 20, 2019Franciscan Spirituality Center in La Crosse, Wis., will offer two singing bowls events this summer in conjunction with presenter Tom Roberts. The firs […]