The Spicy Paneer Pulao With Vegetables Recipe, is a simple, nutritious and delicious rice recipe that is quick to make and is packed with spices. The addition of roasted vegetables, paneer, black pepper and spices, gives the additional punch and flavour to the Paneer Pulao.
This Spicy Paneer Pulao With Vegetable makes a great weeknight dinner when you serve it along with a Boondi Raita and pickle or even pack it into a lunchbox for work or school.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Pulao Recipes such as
- Green Moong Dal Biryani With Vegetables Recipe
- Hyderabadi Vegetable Biryani Recipe
- Beetroot Rice Recipe
- No paneer please! March 23, 2019Vegetarian meals needn’t be about cottage cheese at all; instead, they can be simple fare, with seasonal produce and oodles of ghee Planning a vegetar […]
- Paneer Stir Fry March 21, 2019During the summer I cook elaborate meals, well thought out themes with multiple dishes and lots of dessert. Then the ship docks for the season and I r […]
- Paneer Pulao March 21, 2019Paneer Pulao Paneer Pulao is a quick and easy recipe yet it is a delicious meal. This is a satisfying ... Paneer Pulao is a quick and easy recipe yet […]
- One of Capitol Hill’s best happy hours just got better. Also, here are five others to hit March 21, 2019Not the case here. Expect paneer with smoked tomato sauce and dosa with beet sesame spread. Other bar snacks including gin-cured sockeye and fried mus […]
- Saag Paneer, but with Feta March 19, 2019Heat ¼ cup ghee in a large skillet over medium. Cook coriander seeds and cardamom, stirring constantly, until starting to brown, about 2 minutes. Add […]