The Spicy Paneer Pulao With Vegetables Recipe, is a simple, nutritious and delicious rice recipe that is quick to make and is packed with spices. The addition of roasted vegetables, paneer, black pepper and spices, gives the additional punch and flavour to the Paneer Pulao.
This Spicy Paneer Pulao With Vegetable makes a great weeknight dinner when you serve it along with a Boondi Raita and pickle or even pack it into a lunchbox for work or school.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Pulao Recipes such as
- Green Moong Dal Biryani With Vegetables Recipe
- Hyderabadi Vegetable Biryani Recipe
- Beetroot Rice Recipe
- Try Using Feta In Saag Paneer For A Tangy Twist May 15, 2019No matter who you are or what you do for a living, getting dinner on the table can feel like an impossible task. After a full day of recipe developmen […]
- No-melt cheese heating up on American grills May 14, 2019From Indian paneer to Greek halloumi, cooking cheeses have a long tradition that I believe is at a dawn of rediscovery for anyone who loves food and e […]
- Recipe: Spinach and Feta Cooked Like Saag Paneer From Indian-ish May 14, 2019One of the breakout hit recipes from Priya and Ritu Krishna's new cookbook Indian-ish is Spinach and Feta Cooked Like Saag Paneer. With this reci […]
- A Dallas Family’s Recipes Are Making Indian Cuisine More Accessible for Home Cooks May 14, 2019On the kitchen island, Priya Krishna’s new cookbook Indian-ish is open to a food-splattered page that is attempting to teach me how to make spinach an […]
- Indian Food: Home-Cooked Cashew Nut Paneer Curry May 8, 2019If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project, please join us as a Premium Member, today. All Premium Members get to view The G […]