Soy Glazed Renkon Chips Recipe is all about a root vegetable which is lotus stem that looks beautiful when you cut into slices!!! It is simple to make.
Lotus roots are used widely in East and Southeast Asia. It is often used in traditional medicines to cure various diseases like diarrhea, cholesterol, and inflammation.
Once you try these delicious Lotus root chips you will fall in love with them. Replace the usual potato chips and make these crunchy chips instead.
Serve the Soy Glazed Renkon Chips as a tea time snack with Watermelon Smoothie or as a cocktail snack for parties with any dip of your choice.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- Iran using dual national detainees as economic bargaining chips - analysists August 18, 2019Last week, Kameel Ahmady, a dual British-Iranian citizen, was arrested by Iran and incarcerated in Tehran’s infamous Evin Prison, along with many othe […]
- Oppies Fish & Chips has been given a potato crown for the best chips in the Bay August 18, 2019Potatoes, otherwise known as God's gift to the earth. Hot chips are one of the most quintessentially Kiwi ways to celebrate the starch and Rotoru […]
- Two Break Guinness Records for Speed Stacking Casino Chips August 18, 2019A pair of speed stackers in Idaho broke two Guinness World Records by teaming up to stack casino chips at top speed. David Rush, who has more than 100 […]
- Gears 5 bakes up Chips Ahoy cookie deal for exclusive game content August 17, 2019Gears 5 is on track to hit store shelves on September 10, and as with any blockbuster game launch, we have an accompanying snack promotion. From Halo […]
- Warren Chips Away at Biden's Strength as the One Who Beats Trump August 17, 2019Photographer: Joseph Prezioso/AFP via Getty Images Photographer: Joseph Prezioso/AFP via Getty Images Joe Biden’s strongest selling point -- that he’s […]