Soy Glazed Renkon Chips Recipe is all about a root vegetable which is lotus stem that looks beautiful when you cut into slices!!! It is simple to make.
Lotus roots are used widely in East and Southeast Asia. It is often used in traditional medicines to cure various diseases like diarrhea, cholesterol, and inflammation.
Once you try these delicious Lotus root chips you will fall in love with them. Replace the usual potato chips and make these crunchy chips instead.
Serve the Soy Glazed Renkon Chips as a tea time snack with Watermelon Smoothie or as a cocktail snack for parties with any dip of your choice.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- Hong Kong’s Retreat Chips Away at Xi Jinping’s Iron Image June 16, 2019BEIJING — China’s leader, Xi Jinping, was in Tajikistan on Saturday, celebrating his 66th birthday with the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, when […]
- Samsung's Lee Looks Beyond Next 10 Years With 6G, System Chips June 15, 2019Samsung Electronics Co. Vice Chairman Jay Y. Lee said the company will pursue investment in future businesses including sixth-generation mobile networ […]
- Shot of the Day - Kuchar chips himself into contention June 14, 2019Sporting News Video Hub One of the most iconic sports media brands. Conceived in 1886, Sporting News offers a trusted perspective on multiple sports t […]
- Highlights: Stanford's Wu chips in for birdie at 15 June 14, 2019Local amateur Brandon Wu holes out his chip and run shot on the 15th hole during the second round of the 119th U.S. Open. ... […]
- Uncertainty looms at Malibu and San Onofre, as erosion chips away at 2 iconic Southern California surf beaches June 14, 2019Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Click […]