Y’all. I went straight off the whole foods rails last week. Like just FELL. RIGHT. OFF. Sure, I still had a few healthy meals at home. But for the most part, I gave into every craving for sweets and oil and ate out more times than I typically do.
And that’s okay! Sometimes, you need to treat yourself, and I think it was time. Our cafe at Crosstown Arts was KILLING IT with desserts and specials last week, so I ended up eating quite a bit at work. And I treated myself to a decadent meal at Imagine Vegan Cafe last Tuesday.
That Imagine meal — the Vegan Memphis platter — comes with seitan BBQ, seasoned fries, and baked beans. It’s one of my favorite things to order, but I so rarely eat fries.
So yea, that was a delicious week. But I am trying to reign that in this week. I feel better when I’m limiting sugar and eating less white bread and fried foods. No regrets though!
- Parents who didn't know girl was gone for 14 hours charged with neglect, authorities say March 24, 2019WEST PALM BEACH -- Parents of a toddler allegedly said it took 14 hours to realize they had left her at a park. Now the suburban West Palm Beach coupl […]
- Mueller Found Trump Did Not Conspire With Russia, But Didn’t Clear Him on Obstruction of Justice March 24, 2019Attorney General William Barr sent a summary of the Mueller report’s findings to Congress Sunday. According to Barr’s letter, Mueller’s investigation […]
- Donald Trump, White House Say Mueller Report 'Exonerated' President, But Attorney General Says It Didn't March 24, 2019President Donald Trump reacted—where else, but on Twitter—on Sunday to the letter from Attorney General William Barr about the report from special cou […]
- Utah members of Congress hail Mueller conclusion that Trump didn't conspire with Russians March 24, 2019SALT LAKE CITY — Utah members of Congress hailed special counsel Robert Mueller's conclusion Sunday that Donald Trump's presidential campaig […]
- Justice Department: Trump campaign didn't coordinate with Russia in 2016 March 24, 2019WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department said Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not find evidence that President Don […]