Thank you to The Botto for supporting this episode of What I Ate Wednesday! Check them out here: Also, check out the BLACK version here:
While the last WIAW was all celebration and not very realistic for daily life, this one is about simplicity, ease and realism. I'm currently super busy, making content for this channel, working on my cookbook and doing what I need to do while living with chronic tendinitis which puts hard limits on what I can do and how much I can do. So, I've had to simplify a lot of things. That includes basic things like how I arrange my kitchen to how involved my vegan meals can be on a regular basis.
In my everyday life, I stick with vegan smoothies for breakfast because they're super easy and quick to make and easily satisfy a huge chunk of my nutrition needs. For lunch, I pull odds and ends out of the fridge. Then for dinner, I share a creamy vegan pasta dish that anyone can enjoy!
Note, you can easily sub tofu for other proteins and cashews can be subbed with silken tofu or sunflower seeds (among other things).
✨ Become a channel member for early access + exclusive community posts!✨
The Botto Container (CLEAR):
The Botto Container (BLACK):
Last What I Ate video:
1st Taste Test video:
Caturday Morning Routine:
—–SHOP MY FAVES*—–
AUDIBLE 30 DAY TRIAL + 2 FREE BOOKS:
My recommendation: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN:
—–KEEP IN TOUCH—–
*Some links are affiliate links. This means I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase through the link at no extra cost to you. This helps me buy supplies to make more videos so thank you!
In particular, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Some links on this site may lead to Amazon.com or other Amazon sites.
- The 10 Smartest Kitchen Organizers and Storage Solutions on Amazon, According to Thousands of Reviews August 14, 2019Particularly, they love those adjustable dividers: “We have a house with what ... To cut down on bulky bags and keep your ingredients fresher for long […]
- Tamper Evident Seals Supplier, American Casting & Manufacturing, Shares Tips for Choosing the Right Tamper Evident Plastic Seal August 6, 2019Adjustable-Length: These plastic seals are ... including bolt seals, container seals, and trailer seals, across a wide range of industries. Through in […]
- iNA minimalist titanium containers review July 8, 2019The top and bottom of each container are threaded and the top section has an adjustable braided cord loop. The bottom section has an O-ring to keep th […]
- The $4 stylish fridge containers that keep your fruit and vegetables fresh for longer May 26, 2019are described as multi-functional with 'adjustable air vents to maintain airflow and [they] keep food fresher for longer'. While these are b […]
- Infiniski adapts its shipping container houses to suit local conditions and resources April 30, 2019Perhaps the most impressive thing about Infiniski is that, unlike other shipping container houses ... The house's thermal performance is improved […]