Thank you to The Botto for supporting this episode of What I Ate Wednesday! Check them out here: Also, check out the BLACK version here:
While the last WIAW was all celebration and not very realistic for daily life, this one is about simplicity, ease and realism. I'm currently super busy, making content for this channel, working on my cookbook and doing what I need to do while living with chronic tendinitis which puts hard limits on what I can do and how much I can do. So, I've had to simplify a lot of things. That includes basic things like how I arrange my kitchen to how involved my vegan meals can be on a regular basis.
In my everyday life, I stick with vegan smoothies for breakfast because they're super easy and quick to make and easily satisfy a huge chunk of my nutrition needs. For lunch, I pull odds and ends out of the fridge. Then for dinner, I share a creamy vegan pasta dish that anyone can enjoy!
Note, you can easily sub tofu for other proteins and cashews can be subbed with silken tofu or sunflower seeds (among other things).
✨ Become a channel member for early access + exclusive community posts!✨
The Botto Container (CLEAR):
The Botto Container (BLACK):
Last What I Ate video:
1st Taste Test video:
Caturday Morning Routine:
—–SHOP MY FAVES*—–
AUDIBLE 30 DAY TRIAL + 2 FREE BOOKS:
My recommendation: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN:
—–KEEP IN TOUCH—–
*Some links are affiliate links. This means I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase through the link at no extra cost to you. This helps me buy supplies to make more videos so thank you!
In particular, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Some links on this site may lead to Amazon.com or other Amazon sites.
- These 41 Brilliant Products That Save You Time & Money Make Amazon Prime SO Worth It July 8, 2019The adjustable fan runs on batteries and boasts three speeds ... This set of four silicone food storage containers consist of colorful small, medium, […]
- iNA minimalist titanium containers review July 8, 2019The top and bottom of each container are threaded and the top section has an adjustable braided cord loop. The bottom section has an O-ring to keep th […]
- System lifts the lid on hazardous containers June 24, 2019One version straps directly to large containers, such as 55-gal drums, while the second is an adjustable device that holds containers ranging from sma […]
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) Heaters Suppliers June 24, 2019Distributor of intermediate bulk containers (IBC) tote heaters. Available with 120 V to 240 V power supply. Features vary depending upon model and inc […]
- The $4 stylish fridge containers that keep your fruit and vegetables fresh for longer May 26, 2019are described as multi-functional with 'adjustable air vents to maintain airflow and [they] keep food fresher for longer'. While these are b […]