- Michelin-Starred Chef Dominique Crenn Announces All of Her Restaurants Are Now “Meat Free” November 14, 2019This week, chef Dominique Crenn—the first woman in the United States to ever be awarded Michelin’s highest distinction of three stars—announced that her San Francisco-based restaurant group, Crenn Dining Group, is officially committed to a “meat-free” policy. In an effort to reduce her environmental impact and set a precedent for other chefs, Crenn vowed to […]
- Vegan Drive-Thru to Take Over Shuttered Carl’s Jr. in California November 14, 2019California-based vegan chain Plant Power Fast Food (PPFF) will open inside the space formerly occupied by Carl’s Jr. in Fountain Valley, CA in early 2020. The eatery—which will feature a drive-thru—will serve an array of vegan fast food, such as chicken nuggets, almond milk-based milkshakes, and classic burgers, including The Big Zac—a plant-based take on […]
- New Resolution Urges NYC to Divest From Companies Fuelling Amazon Deforestation November 14, 2019Today, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, along with New York City Council members and environmental advocates, is announcing a resolution calling on NYC to divest from agricultural industries that benefit from the destruction of the Amazon rainforest—pointing specifically to the damaging effects of animal agriculture in the region. This summer, the record-breaking fires set by […]
- Blue Sushi to Add New Vegan Eel Rolls to Menu Nationwide November 14, 2019Restaurant chain Blue Sushi Sake Grill recently expanded its vegan menu options to include several new rolls made with Follow Your Heart’s vegan cream cheese and Unami—an eggplant-based vegan eel made by Ocean Hugger Foods. “We worked with the vegan eel for quite some time and were really happy with the flavor profile,” Tony Gentile, […]
- UK’s Largest Meat Market to Offer Vegan Burgers For the First Time in 800 Years November 14, 2019British vegan brand Moving Mountain Foods will be the first brand to offer plant-based meat at London’s Smithfield Market—the United Kingdom’s largest meat market which has been in operation for 800 years. The Moving Mountains vegan burger will soon be available from meat supplier P.J. Martinelli. The supplier’s decision to stock the burger reflects the […]
- Another UK University Votes to Ditch Beef November 14, 2019The University of East Anglia’s (UAE) student-elected Union Council voted to stop the sale of beef on campus in an effort to fight climate change. The students want to build on the existing Meat Free Monday policy on campus with new vegan food options on other days and a general shift away from environmentally damaging […]
- Mars to Launch Its First Vegan Milk Chocolate Bar in UK November 13, 2019On November 18, chocolate company Mars, Incorporated will debut its first vegan milk chocolate Galaxy line in the United Kingdom. The company spent six months developing the new milk chocolate bars which are made with hazelnut paste and rice syrup instead of dairy milk. “This is our first vegan product and we felt it was […]
veg noodles recipe | vegetable noodles recipe | how to make noodles recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and simple vegetable-based noodles recipe made with simple plain wheat noodles. it is an popular indo chinese version of noodles recipe made with a generous amount of chopped veggies. it is an ideal lunch box or tiffin box recipe for both kids and adults, but can also be served as an evening snack.
veg noodles recipe | vegetable noodles recipe | how to make noodles recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. noodles have been a popular choice for many indian's when it comes to indo chinese recipes. there are myriad ways to make an amazing noodles recipe which mainly differs with sauces and toppings added to it. one such simple and no fancy noodles based recipe is veg noodles recipe made with basic sauces.