Because plain water can be boring, adults and children may make a habit of turning to soda, juices, or other sugary drinks for hydration. Fruit-infused fizzy water can satisfy your sweet tooth and encourage you to drink more water.
- Details of Newsom's plan for drinking water tax revealed March 21, 2019California Gov. Gavin Newsom revealed new details of his plans to charge water customers in the state a new tax to fund safe drinking water for disadv […]
- New Jersey Mother Who Smothered 3-Month-Old Baby After Heavy Drinking Gets Prison Time March 21, 2019MOUNT HOLLY, N.J. (AP) — Authorities say a New Jersey woman who accidentally smothered her 3-month-old son after a night of heavy drinking was sentenc […]
- Three sailors rescued after leaving ship to go drinking March 21, 2019Three sailors on their way back from a night of drinking on dry land had to be rescued by lifeboat crews. The trio had left their cargo ship, anchored […]
- KCTV5 tests Kansas City-area drinking water for contamination from flooding March 21, 2019Because of flooding, water coming into the Kansas City Water Treatment Plant is full of mud and dirt. It is being treated so it’s safe for residents t […]
- National Researcher Gives Colorado An ‘F’ For Regulating Drinking Water March 21, 2019DENVER (CBS4) – New research says schools may not be doing enough to protect kids from drinking water that contains lead. Researchers reviewed school […]