Because plain water can be boring, adults and children may make a habit of turning to soda, juices, or other sugary drinks for hydration. Fruit-infused fizzy water can satisfy your sweet tooth and encourage you to drink more water.
- Quince Orchard staff member partied with kids openly drinking alcohol, administrator says May 19, 2019GAITHERSBURG, Md. (FOX 5 DC) - Quince Orchard officials are investigating with the assistance of police after a school staff member reportedly partied […]
- Generating drinking water from air, Akvo’s products desgined for deployment in coastal and hilly areas May 19, 2019We have all learned about the process of condensation in school. It is also one of the ways in which the International Space Station generates drinkin […]
- There's even more evidence drinking juice raises your risk of death — and it's easy to see why May 19, 2019Drinking fruit juice may seem like a tasty way to stay healthy, but science suggests that fruit juice could actually be out to harm us if consumed ove […]
- The Ultimate ‘Game Of Thrones’ Series Finale Drinking Game May 19, 2019The moment fans have alternated between waiting for and dreading happening is here. Before today ends, the final “Game of Thrones” episode will air—an […]
- How to give your drinking water a purpose May 19, 2019Boost the benefits of drinking water. Holistic nutritionist, Tori Holmes, explains how you can turn hydration into a remedy for some common summer ail […]