View full recipe at
Shahi Toast is rich bread pudding. Toasted bread covered with creamy milk known as Malai and nuts.
3 slices of firm white bread
1-1/2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter or ghee
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons sugar
4 Green Cardamoms — shelled and the seeds crushed
1 tablespoon sliced almonds
1 tablespoon sliced pistachios
If you love Indian vegetarian cooking and wish you knew how to create magnificent dishes for your friends and family, check out this Ebook of delicious recipes on Amazon by Manjula.
- Chillicothe, Missouri: The town that invented sliced bread April 20, 2019The town of Chillicothe, Missouri, discovered they have a surprising claim to history: the creation of sliced bread. Retropod is a show for history lo […]
- J-Pop Stars Perfume Talk Coachella, Influences and Sourdough Bread April 19, 2019One of Japan’s most popular groups, Perfume became the first J-Pop act to ever take the stage at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival with a p […]
- Bread of Life ministry expands, needs help funding new HVAC system April 19, 2019LYNNVILLE, IN (WFIE) - Bread of Life Ministry added a new building at their distribution center earlier this year that holds 8 semi trucks worth of fo […]
- Colomba Easter bread a delicious tradition April 19, 2019The sweet Italian Easter bread, known as colomba, meaning dove, has been flying out of my kitchen for years. It is a traditional yeasted bread similar […]
- UK Labour Party Tweets ‘Happy Passover’ Photo of Leavened Bread April 19, 2019Britain’s Labour Party, which has been plagued by scandals of anti-Semitism under party leader Jeremy Corbyn, tweeted out a photo wishing Jews a “Happ […]