Wakey wakey! Riles, 15 year old adopted tabby cat, would like to share his morning routine with you. After about 5 months with us in his new all-inclusive cat retirement home, he's pretty settled and, for the most part, easily communicates his desires. Cats might not speak human language but they tell you what they want with facial expressions and body language. Can you figure out what he's thinking?
He usually gets up with me and goes straight for the bathtub. He has several water sources but loves drinking from the bathtub faucet the most.
Then he'll pull into the brushies station for a brief grooming session before requesting his pre-workout treat. Then it's playtime!
When he starts to slow down, I'll trade him a treat for the toy and then he'll decided if he's hungry enough to eat yet. Today, he went for some of his special prescription kibbles. He's been on this diet (both wet and dry) for about 6 months, every since the good people at The Calgary Humane Society diagnosed him with feline interstitial cystitis. His food prevents flare-ups that can potentially be dangerous. So to be safe, he'll be on this special cat food for life. Luckily, he seems to enjoy it.
Later, he'll climb up some steps that are set up next to my office desk and supervise me while I edit videos. What's your morning routine like? Let us know in the comments!
✨ Become a channel member for early access + exclusive community posts!✨
Cat toothbrushing and purring // Caturday 2:
15 year old cat gets brushed and plays // Caturday 1:
First video introducing Riles:
—- SHOP RILES' STUFF*—
KONG ZOOM GROOM (soft brush):
HURRISE PET DRINKING FOUNTAIN:
—–KEEP IN TOUCH—–
*Some links are affiliate links. This means I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase through the link at no extra cost to you. This helps me buy supplies to make more videos so thank you!
In particular, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Some links on this site may lead to Amazon.com or other Amazon sites.
- This 26-pound cat is getting adopted August 25, 2019PHILADELPHIA — A large cat whose photo went viral could be heading to a forever home as soon as this week. BeeJay or Mr. B is a 26-pound cat that took […]
- Viral 26-pound cat 'Mr. B' getting adopted, Morris Animal Refuge says August 25, 2019PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Beejay -- otherwise known as Mr. B -- is close to finding his own forever home. The massive 26-pound feline gained instant fame […]
- Local briefs: 56 animals adopted during Clear the Shelters August 25, 2019The shelter at 240 Old Turnpike Road in Pleasantville, offers canines and felines of all ages, sizes and temperaments, according to the county. It was […]
- Animal Tales: After years on the streets, Wilton stray adopted August 25, 2019CAPE ELIZABETH — Four months ago, Burt was sick, confined to a cage and so scared he only let humans get close enough to lightly stroke his head with […]
- Viral 'chonk' cat Mr. B is getting adopted, Morris Animal Refuge announces August 25, 2019The viral "chonk" cat, Mr. B, is finally getting a home after Morris Animal Refuge posted the "big boi" on Twitter and received an […]