Posted by cookinwithherbs
I’ve been thinking a lot about seeds lately due to the fact that I have a pile of seed catalogs sitting here awaiting perusal. I also recently finished reading “From Our Seeds & Their Keepers” by Bevin Cohen, which has definitely inspired me to start saving more seed than I do.
- Things to Do, March 26: Diana Ross in cinemas; arts for healing; spring gardening March 25, 2019From stage to screen: “Diana Ross: Her Life, Love and Legacy” comes to theaters at 7 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday. It includes her famed 1983 “Live in Ce […]
- West Texas Food Bank presents Brown Bag Gardening Series March 25, 2019MIDLAND, TX (KWES) - The West Texas Food Bank invites the community to bring lunch and a friend for Gardening 101, the second Wednesday of each month […]
- High School Students Invited to Apply for Summer Jobs with Non-Profit Committed to Urban Farming and Gardening March 25, 2019CLIFTON, NJ- Paterson high schools students have been invited to apply for paid summer employment with City Green, the 501(c)3 urban farming and garde […]
- Gardening: Here’s my pitch for perennials March 25, 2019You’ve spent big bucks at the nursery and now you’re tired of your pretty pretties lasting only one year. As we learned in a previous gripping episode […]
- It’s Spring! 10 Gardening Tools to Cultivate a Gorgeous Outdoor Space March 25, 2019Tending to your garden has never been more stylish than with this wicker tool basket. A trowel, spade, weeder, fork and pair of gloves all come with t […]