Sali Par Eedu is a traditional Parsi breakfast recipe made with eggs on fried potato straws. A common dish prepared at Parsi homes is now also available at street side stalls and restaurants serving Parsi food.
Deep fried potato straws also known as “sali” in parsi are layered as a bed and cooked with tomatoes, coriander, some pepper and eggs to make Sali Par Eedu a flavorful dish that is rich in carbohydrates and protein. An apt breakfast for those who are looking to gain weight. You can also air fry the potato straws in an air fryer to make it healthier.
Sali Par Eedu is usually served for breakfast but you also serve it as an after school snack to your kids along with a smoothie of your choice,
Here are a few more recipes from Parsi Cuisine that you might also want to try
- Santa Ana street breakfast returns Sunday July 22, 2019The iconic black and white image of a closed-off street in downtown Santa Ana shows a large crowd sitting or standing by long tables, many wearing the […]
- Join a City-Big Breakfast for Santa Ana's 150th July 22, 2019Chilaquiles, a celebratory sesquicentennial, and plenty of civic pride? That sounds like a recipe for a perfect birthday celebration for a major city, […]
- Homeless woman in Wisconsin accused of throwing apples at motel clerk in breakfast bar July 22, 2019Jakevia J. Jackson, 20, of Waukesha, was arrested Tuesday and charged with disorderly conduct and bail jumping, according to the Waukesha County Circu […]
- This is America's favorite breakfast food July 22, 2019Do you start the day with a hearty breakfast, a refreshing green juice or nothing at all? A new study has revealed what many Americans eat for the mos […]
- Watch how Syracuse’s most gravity-defying breakfast gets made (video) July 22, 2019DEWITT, N.Y. - You may have seen the viral videos of trash can nachos, the Guy Fieri-made concoction that alternates layers of tortilla chips, queso a […]