Saffron Pilaf Recipe is a flavourful rice that is cooked along with strands of kesar. Saffron not only adds to the flavour of the rice, but also adds a great colour. It is extremely easy to prepare and delectable to eat.
This is a delectable rice recipe that you can make on festivals or during special occasions.
Saffron is a spice widely used in Middle eastern and Indian Cuisines. It is one of the costliest spice in the World. A few strands of saffron goes a long way when added to a dish.
If you are looking for Pulao Recipes, then you must try some more recipes that you can make for your everyday meals:
- Halewood Wines & Spirits' JJ Whitley Blood Orange Gin - Product Launch June 20, 2019Halewood Wines & Spirits has launched an orange-flavoured variant of its JJ Whitley gin brand. JJ Whitley Blood Orange Gin is the fifth expression […]
- The Sacred Trinity June 20, 2019More than any other day this week, the fourth course of Royal Ascot’s feast is heavily-flavoured with Ballydoyle spice as the operation dominate the b […]
- Asda is selling shimmering neon gins flavoured like lemon sherbet, pear drops and parma violets June 18, 2019Asda has revived the beloved sweetshop of our childhood – by way of gin. The Extra Special trio come in cool apothecary-style bottles with a cork topp […]
- Health Canada restricts the amount of alcohol in single-serve flavoured purified alcohol beverages June 17, 2019OTTAWA: Flavoured purified alcoholic beverages, a new and growing class of beverages in Canada, pose an increasing public health risk to Canadians, pa […]
- Asda is selling a watermelon flavoured gin for £20 June 17, 2019With the weather hotting up, you might be spending your afternoons dreaming of an ice cold G&T in the sun. So to really add to that summer vibe, A […]