Rosemary Chicken Rice Recipe is a lovely earthy rice preparation with flavours from the rosemary herb, served along with spicy homemade tomato garlic sauce that is flavoured with basil. The rice is cooked along with freshly fried garlic, some browned onions and of-course rosemary from where it gets its rustic earthy flavour.
Although this recipe uses chicken, another option could be prawns and the vegetarians can use a mix of vegetables like tofu, baby corn, broccoli.
The Spicy Tomato Garlic Sauce is essentially has flavours of fried garlic, fresh basil that are all held together by the tomato base, made spicy with the addition of tabasco and paprika. The sauce uses a dash of fresh cream to balance out all the flavours and give it a silky smooth texture.
Serve Rosemary Chicken Rice Recipe With Spicy Tomato Garlic Sauce as a meal by itself along with a drink of Apple And Ginger Cocktail Recipe followed by a dessert of Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse Recipe.
Try out some of our other interesting One Dish Recipes:
- Wendy's is bringing back its iconic spicy chicken nuggets this August June 24, 2019An image of a chain link. It symobilizes a website link url. An envelope. It indicates the ability to send an email. A stylized bird with an open mout […]
- Nicki Minaj Calls Miley Cyrus Perdue Chicken! June 24, 2019The "Megatron" rapper slams the "Malibu" singer for disrespecting her and copying her signature pink wig in "Black Mirror. […]
- Arby's chooses Des Moines market to test new chicken wraps June 24, 2019Arby's has chosen Des Moines as the test market for three new wraps recently unveiled for summer. The expansion of Arby's “Market Fresh” men […]
- Mom arrested after killing 3-year-old child in fatal game of ‘chicken’ with her SUV June 24, 2019Lexus Stagg, 26, dared to play a game using her 2006 Lincoln Navigator to scare her three children as she charged the massive vehicle toward them. Her […]
- Chicken Ramen June 24, 2019Bring a pot of salted water with a splash of vinegar to simmer and then drop your eggs. Simmer the eggs for 6 minutes and then immediately removed and […]