Rose Lassi is a rose flavored sweet yogurt drink which is filling and super refreshing. Summers are here and the days are getting hotter day by day and this is the season when our body gets dehydrated and requires a lot of fluid intake.
Though there are lots of energy drink and refreshers, we get in summers but the most delicious and easiest of them is Rose Lassi. For making Rose Lassi we just have to blend a good quality rose syrup, curd and water along with sugar to taste. It is topped with chopped pistachios to add some crunch in the Rose Lassi.
There are many variations to making this Rose Lassi. Some people also use rose petals to make the Rose Lassi.
In case you want to use homemade curd to make the Rose lassi then follow How To Make Homemade Yogurt – Curd.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Lassi recipes that you can make in your kitchen
- Toronto Maple Leafs and Ottawa Senators go extreme at NHL draft, but not Edmonton Oilers June 24, 2019In the case of Senators, the team drafted three players, Mads Sogaard, Lassi Thomson and Shane Pinto, far earlier in the draft than they were ranked b […]
- Cool off with Anita Jaisinghani’s Ayurveda-minded mint lassi June 24, 2019Ayurveda, the fascinating age-old sister science of yoga, is a holistic guide for pursuing a life of balance while engaging the mind, body and spirit. […]
- Recipe: Cooling Mint Lassi June 24, 2019Instructions: In a blender, purée the yogurt, water, cumin, black pepper, salt and mint leaves until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve. Notes and va […]
- UK PM hopeful makes a confession — His naughtiest time was in India with ‘bhang’ lassi June 24, 2019Indian-origin former UK Cabinet minister Priti Patel, a supporter of Johnson, attacked a recording of the argument being made by neighbours and then g […]
- UK PM hopeful Jeremy Hunt reveals his naughtiest time in India with 'bhang' lassi June 24, 2019LONDON: UK foreign secretary Jeremy Hunt, who is going head-to-head with Boris Johnson in Britain's prime ministerial race, on Monday revealed hi […]