Let's roll into Spring with this super easy energy ball recipe!!!
I make lots of different types of energy balls and they all use very easy to find ingredients. You can make them very quickly and store them in your fridge.
I hope you enjoy the video and I'll post the recipe below for you.
Roll into Spring Energy Balls:
– 1/2 cup Oat Flour
– 1/2 cup Banana Flour
– 1/4 cup Flaxmeal
– 1/2 cup nut butter
– 1/4 cup plant based milk
– 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
– 1 scoop of Vegan Protein Powder
Combine all ingredients using a fork and then roll into balls.
Please subscribe to my channel and support our wellness journey! Also follow me on IG and Twitter @VeganMommyDee. Come Like and visit my page on FB @ VMD Health & Wellness! I'd love to connect with you!
Have a wonderful day filled with positve energy and love,
#energyballs #easyrecipes #vegan
- New Documentary BIG FAMILY On Bluegrass Narrated by Ed Helms, Featuring 50 Music Legends, Comes to PBS 8/30 June 18, 2019Big Family: The Story of Bluegrass Music offers a comprehensive look at bluegrass - its origins, THE PIONEERS who shaped its sound, and its worldwide […]
- Dan + Shay and FGL are just "one big family" on the Can’t Say I Ain’t Country Tour June 14, 2019Thursday night, Florida Georgia Line kicked off their Can’t Say I Ain’t Country trek with a sold-out show in Rogers, Arkansas. Along for the ride are […]
- Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger want a big family June 13, 2019Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger want a "big family" together, and are already "planning" on having children. Bang Showbiz […]
- Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger Planning to Have Kids and Want a 'Big Family,' Source Says June 12, 2019Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger want to start a family together. The couple tied the knot in an intimate ceremony on Saturday in Montecito, C […]
- The best big family vehicles you can buy June 11, 2019Big families are no longer as common as they were a few decades ago and the majority of cars on sale tend to cater for no more than four, or at a sque […]