Let's roll into Spring with this super easy energy ball recipe!!!
I make lots of different types of energy balls and they all use very easy to find ingredients. You can make them very quickly and store them in your fridge.
I hope you enjoy the video and I'll post the recipe below for you.
Roll into Spring Energy Balls:
– 1/2 cup Oat Flour
– 1/2 cup Banana Flour
– 1/4 cup Flaxmeal
– 1/2 cup nut butter
– 1/4 cup plant based milk
– 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
– 1 scoop of Vegan Protein Powder
Combine all ingredients using a fork and then roll into balls.
Please subscribe to my channel and support our wellness journey! Also follow me on IG and Twitter @VeganMommyDee. Come Like and visit my page on FB @ VMD Health & Wellness! I'd love to connect with you!
Have a wonderful day filled with positve energy and love,
#energyballs #easyrecipes #vegan
- Big Family: The Story of Bluegrass Music | Friday, August 30 at 9 August 23, 2019Big Family: The Story of Bluegrass Music offers a comprehensive look at bluegrass — its origins, the pioneers who shaped its sound, and its worldwide […]
- ‘Big Family: The Story of Bluegrass Music’ airs on KET August 23, 2019PBS stations across America will air the KET-produced documentary "Big Family: The Story of Bluegrass Music," placing the state’s signature […]
- Mikolas after Cardinals’ victory: ‘We’re a big family in here’ August 23, 2019Miles Mikolas credits the resiliency from the Cardinals' offense: "They've bailed me out a few time these last couple weeks... That […]
- Explore the story of bluegrass in ‘Big Family’ August 22, 2019“Bluegrass has brought more people together and made more friends than any music in the world.” – Bill Monroe, the “Father of Bluegrass” “Big Family: […]
- Virgil van Dijk interview: Liverpool’s a big family. They look after you. That’s why I came here August 22, 2019Fifty-seven minutes into Liverpool’s game at Southampton last Saturday, and Jan Bednarek sweeps a 60-yard ball down the right towards Nathan Redmond. […]