Learn how to roast garlic with a simple and easy step by step tutorial and also how to store roasted garlic. Perfect for grilling, adding to sauces, dressings, or salads, or using as a spread!
If you’re a garlic lover, you NEED to give this a try. Besides, it’s a simple recipe everyone can prepare and roasted garlic will make your dishes taste even better.
From hummus, to aioli , to mashed potatoes, there are hundreds of recipes you can make using it, but it’s also delicious spread onto warm bread, and the oil we use to store it is just perfect for grilling!
- Garlic aioli sauce June 19, 2019Combine the garlic, cilantro, mustard and salt together in a food processor and blend until smooth. If you don't have a food processor, pound to […]
- Moncks Corner seafood caterer is determined to get her garlic crabs in front of Jay-Z June 19, 2019It was Tyler Perry who gave Moncks Corner garlic crab virtuoso Brittney Simmons the idea to pitch her seafood services to fellow superstar Jay-Z. He d […]
- How to Peel Garlic June 19, 2019The week began so full of promise: On Monday morning, all of Twitter discovered this video, which seemed to demonstrate a completely new, innovative t […]
- Can you actually peel garlic like in that viral video? We put it to the test June 19, 2019Garlic. I love it, you love it, everyone except for vampires (and Queen Elizabeth, supposedly) loves the sweet stink of the garlic bulb. But it’s a pa […]
- Hardee’s Just Dropped A Garlic Bread Thickburger So There Goes Any Form Of Willpower June 18, 2019Every once in awhile, a new menu item of the oh-sh*t-I-need-to-try-that-now variety crosses our paths. Hardee's Garlic Bread Thickburger absolute […]