If you’ve ever glanced at a vegetarian section in a grocery store you’ve seen Sweet Earth Foods frozen entrees. Today, I’m giving their convenient Aloha BBQ Quesadilla, and vegan Cauliflower Mac dishes a try! Let’s see how it… Read More
The post Review: Sweet Earth Foods Frozen Meals – BBQ Quesadilla // Cauliflower Mac appeared first on Vegan Yack Attack.
- Recipe: Braised short ribs become a warming ragout with a parsnip-cauliflower mash March 25, 20191. Set the oven at 275 degrees. 2. Sprinkle the short ribs generously on all sides with salt and pepper. In a large flameproof casserole over medium-h […]
- When roasting cauliflower, go whole or go home March 25, 2019The appeal of a whole roasted cauliflower is obvious, especially to plant-based cooks: It looks impressive, you can eat it with a knife and fork (rath […]
- Bacon Wrapped Cauliflower March 25, 2019Want to make this vegetarian friendly? Easy, leave out the bacon! If you'd like, mix up a little minced garlic and olive oil to brush on the outs […]
- Your broiler brings out halloumi’s chewy, crispy best for these cauliflower pitas March 24, 2019If you don’t know it already, you owe it to yourself to try halloumi, the cheese from the island of Cyprus with the high melting point, meaning you ca […]
- I Ate Cauliflower Every Day for a Week and Here's What Happened March 23, 2019Keep in mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and we may make money from these links. Step aside, kale. Cauliflower is the new “it” v […]